whats with the panties

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by trpldigit, Jan 9, 2008.

1. jlkklj777

jlkklj777 20 Year Truckload Veteran

Oct 1, 2007
    Duncannon, Pa
    Lets not forget the moron "Midnight Cowboy" out of NYC. This idiot repeats the midnight, midnight, midnight, crap a dozen times or more every couple of minutes. I wish the FCC would get this guy and blow up his equipment then put him under the jail!

Oh yeah I almost forgot the Howard Stearn side kick "Ba Ba Booie."

In New Jersey and New York area you will hear some jack off get on and just repeat "BA BA Booie, Ba Ba Booie," several times over.

Anyone know how this 1 got started?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Strngs012

Strngs012 Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2007
    Palm Coast, Fl
    That one got started years ago in the NYC area after the famous ba ba booey bit. As the name caught on during Howards radio show it soon spread to the airways.

4. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ

You hear it in chicago also.

5. xr7conv

xr7conv Light Load Member

Mostly it is just bored drivers being idiots. I feel like an idiot on some days for being a driver for a living - such as it is.

6. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008

I think for all of us it's like..."Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't":biggrin_25523:

7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Oh, yeah. I remember that reject from when I was hauling shingles up that way every day. He was annoying.

8. DJ trucker

DJ trucker Light Load Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Pur48Ted has the correct answer. it was crip Bam-Bam that was doing that.
    however, when you are a trucker and an 18 drives over the back of your car and kills your family, and cripples you, what better equipment to spend the settlement on such a time killer. yes i knew him. his explaination was to keep drivers awake by pissing them off

9. platinum

platinum Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Anyone remember that idiot with a high powered radio. I dont remember what he use to say but this was 10 years ago and easily for a couple years on the 71 to 75 interchange.

10. Turbo-T

Turbo-T Road Train Member

May 31, 2009
    HAHA that's awesome! Thanks if you don't mind I think I'll use this one enxt time I hear someone say this crap over the air.

11. Racecar17

Racecar17 Light Load Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Yucaipa,Ca
    Out in Ontario Calif there a lot of these tards,And there not drivers they are guys that have no life.They trash talk truckers all day and night with big base stations and then they start with the monkey thing saying monkey over and over again for hours.I just turn my CB off when I get around there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.