When do you know its time to get out of trucking,20 yrs feeling burnt out

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by natemn57, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    I feel the same way. Being a super trucker around all these mediocre, below average wheel holders. Makes me stick out like a sore thumb. I have a target on my back. They want my spot, and try to take it. I just sit there and laugh. You gotta have a lil more testosterone to take this thrown. I'm getting tired of fighting these cats. They are like that case of herpes I caught in 68. They just don't go away.

This is why my eyes are set on the grand prize. To be America's Next Top Truckers Report Staff associate. This forum is under the attack of vertically challenged, horn honking,thread derailing, steering wheel holders. Who want's everybody to be mediocre, full of excuses and no action. They want to take the Pro out of professional. This darn tootin super trucker has had enough.

Vote Dinomite a candidate for the Pro's!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Giggles the Original

Giggles the Original Road Train Member

dude, you need a new dealer...they are stepping on your dope....

Dinomite and mukhtarjama Thank this.
  4. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Hi TNMT, in all my years, I don't ever remember being paid off a log book (if I understand your post). For years, we'd fold log books in half and slam them in the door to prevent the door from rattling. Even at the scales, years ago. They were run by old troopers ready to retire, and they knew who we were, and once I went in a scale, and the old guy said, "can I see your logbook"? He'd see it was about a week behind, and said, "do a little scratching and get out of here". Oh, I miss those days.

5. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Once the electronic recorders and in cab cameras become the norm it will be time to bail. Not because of a fear of what I do but just my get out of my business attitude. I just wanna be like Dinomite but he has set a high bar, or the bar is too high, or maybe he is just high.

Dinomite Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.