When is the next quarterly bonus ?

Discussion in 'Swift' started by bluebonn, Mar 21, 2013.

1. inkeper

inkeper Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2011
    Texas

I can't remember what it stands for, but it is a written warning that you have been bad.

Dagger Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. scarface2200

scarface2200 Light Load Member

Jul 10, 2011
    St Louis MO
    If you work after midnight u worked that day even 1min. And that day does not count I work nigyts I get home 4 to 8 am and I take 5 days off every month, if u get a call or preplan ignore it you earned thst time off 1 day for every 6 out they turee that with me I would be like well u know where to find ur truck but Im just fed up with Swift I need more hometime my wifes been all.over me about not coming home more and I hate it as much as she does but I need 6 more months exp to get a local tanker job

4. MicaBay

MicaBay Medium Load Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Idaho, North
    Also Swift likes to put your last paycheck on the Comdata (company drivers at least) PITA...I had to write myself a ComCheck twice. Once for last check, then again two weeks later for the quarter bonus...

5. bluebonn

bluebonn Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Texas
    Thanks all. Put my notice in and now looking for local job while I'm home. Been approved for other trucking companies but hoping I can find something local first. Ridiculous that I am going to get wrote up because I'm actually only taking four days off. They trying to charge me from when I was almost in San Antonio and I was told well I don't get paid to drive home and that would be counted as the start of my hometime. Nope my hometime starts when I get home not from San Antonio...

6. scarface2200

scarface2200 Light Load Member

Jul 10, 2011
    St Louis MO
    Ya thats dumb your DM must be a dick oh well if they wanna push good drivers away screw them let them hire some more steering wheel holders and complain everday about all the accidents its there own fault I cant wait to go local

Good luck bluebonn

bluebonn Thanks this.
  7. Bestgifts

Bestgifts Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Must be company driver and otr!

8. 1nonly

1nonly tease-y-ness

Jul 2, 2008
    The burning sands of the SW
    PCR= Performance Counselling Report.

9. Luse

Luse Medium Load Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Middle of nowhere Montana

th.jpg

10. WhiteKnight8333

WhiteKnight8333 Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2018
    I was told my bonus would start 6 months from my hire date the first of February is when I was hired as a student on the road with a trainer I called them the week of the 3 rd quarterly bonus and they told me I would receive 1,800 the next paycheck I got 140 from the bonus I called they said it was a glitch in their system that it showed me my start date when I was hired and in reality they said it’s supposed to start from the day I go solo

11. Luse

Luse Medium Load Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Middle of nowhere Montana

You do realize that post was 2013?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.