Where's u tankers loading at this morning

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by 19d, Feb 27, 2017.

1. lagging

lagging Medium Load Member

Aug 27, 2016
    Atlanta Ga
    That’s great to hear everybody is making money. Sitting in the parking lot now... left my wallet at home hopefully I don’t have to drive today :(

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ncdriver1

ncdriver1 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Picked up a preloaded trailer and took it out to S.Lee MA. Easy turn around, only takes about 20 minutes to offload but 20 minutes to get backed in because of the layout of the mill. My truck still has some electrical demons so its back at the shop.

4. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    Busy? I wish we were just busy, slammed is more like it. My dedicated run has been a complete disaster, it's been a month since I was last there. They've got me running all over the place lately, but I'm making money, so I don't complain to loudly.

slim shady Thanks this.
  5. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    Just got home from a Plaquemine out and back I headed out on Sunday. Trailer got rejected so couldn't turn it in 3 days/2 nights. Looks like they are going to run me over Easter. Leaving Friday on an Iowa City Scope load. Should get home Sunday night. Love those minty fresh smelling trailers.

6. lagging

lagging Medium Load Member

Aug 27, 2016
    Atlanta Ga
    Update: Day 3 so far so good as a p&d driver I haven’t touch any freight yet. I stay pretty busy doing about 12-15 deliveries and 5 pickups each day today I’m running volume which is just like truckload.. now when I get on this extra board with a new start time I may start complaining but I’m happy for now

ncdriver1, kemosabi49 and ChicagoJohn Thank this.
  7. ncdriver1

Dec 3, 2012
    Picking up a preloaded tomorrow for a quick out-n-back to NH. Saturday I'm heading down to S.Boston to live load for a Monday AM delivery in Illinois. After that I'm getting my wet kit installed in Chicago and then heading back east.

8. ChicagoJohn

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    I'm outside Chicago and drove down to sellersburg in to get mine worked on. Who's doing the install?

9. ncdriver1

Dec 3, 2012
    Jacob Press Co, in Bridgeview. The salesman for Paragon recomended them if I could get to Chicago, which I can easily.

10. ChicagoJohn

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    Good guys there. I'm not a big fan of the paragon setup, but others like it and it's an easy install.

11. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Just relaxing after a 14 hr shift enjoying Friday and Saturday off then back to work Sunday afternoon we delivered 50,000 litres of diesel to one of BHP larger open cut coal mines.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.