Which FAFSA application for financial aid Aid

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Gonzo1300, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Gonzo1300

Gonzo1300 Light Load Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Which FAFSA application to fill out for financial aid for truck driving school? Trouble is for me is they have so many different programs and applications with very vague disclaimers for each one. I definitely won't be pulling $5,000 out of my rear end to pay for it outright with two kids in college. As far as schools I like the sound of Sage in South Carolina. It is one on one and conveniently only about an hour down the road from the homestead. Thanks for the help in advance guys

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. solitary_con

solitary_con Light Load Member

Mar 2, 2007
    Cook County, IL
    There's only one FAFSA app that you fill out for financial aid. After you submit it, they will tell you what grants and/or loans you qualify for. I couldn't find a federal school code for Sage Truck Driving School, so you need to call the school to see if they are an accepted program for FAFSA.

OccamsRazor and Gonzo1300 Thank this.
  4. Gonzo1300

Gonzo1300 Light Load Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Thanks solitary_con. I think I have been looking and reading this stuff for so long it has all started looking the same to me and actually confusing me.

midnightlost Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.