Who is Hiring right now?

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by bigpapa7272, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

ANYMORE RECENT updates available ??????????

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SeaPea

SeaPea Light Load Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Carlsbad, CA
    Seems CRST is hiring.. they're even talking to me!

jtrnr1951 Thanks this.
  4. ElectricFence

ElectricFence Light Load Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Fallbrook, California
    Sea Pea, Tell Stan Kurt says hi and thanks for nothing.

5. SeaPea

SeaPea Light Load Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Carlsbad, CA
    That doesn't sound good. What happened?

C

6. ElectricFence

Feb 18, 2010
    Fallbrook, California
    I tried to get back with CRST 6 months ago Stan refered me to someone in Cedar Rapids he never got back to me I called him several times. CRST is not a bad place to start out at. They pay very little to start so lets hope you dont have any bills. They dont expect much from you because the company is full of losers. Do your job and youll be King Turd on Poop Mountain. There are alot of idiots there and I had alot of fun at their expense. Never a dull moment in the yard. How did these people get this far in life I will never know.

mgt1085 Thanks this.
  7. SeaPea

SeaPea Light Load Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Carlsbad, CA

That is tragically hilarious. I'm rolling over here. :smt005

8. foodmojo

foodmojo Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2009
    chesapeake Virginia
    Do your job and youll be King Turd on Poop Mountain. [/QUOTE]

OMG, That was the best thing I've heard all year,
    :biggrin_255::biggrin_2559: well done!

Look, A lot of people sound really suprised about not getting Transport companies to hire them when they have ANY issues in their background or have been terminated or whatever. You guys have to remember that when the workload reduces due to economic and seasonal issues and the Trucking school grads with super clean mvr's/background/work history is still rising, unfortunatley the first drivers that will have any issues will be the ones that the transport companies will not hire, it's common sense. They can afford to be picky and pay little because of the avail. of New Clean drivers. It's never going to change because everyone want's to Drive

So Maybe if you have any record, Multiple traffic issues or been fired for any reason then next job you get YOU NEED TO STAY THERE AND SUCK IT UP! It's no one elses fault YOU F*&^%$ up in the past,:biggrin_25524: just learn from it and get over
    it. Show the Company some loyalty and do your job and realise no one put you in this position BUT YOU!:biggrin_25510:

CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE, CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Eskimo6804 Thanks this.
  9. millerlightman02

millerlightman02 Bobtail Member

Aug 29, 2008
    indiana
    if you live within 100 mile of cambridge city IN dot foods is hiring 25-30 more drivers good place to work

10. ElectricFence

Feb 18, 2010
    Fallbrook, California
    I am trying to get in touch will monitor this post and try again Monday. Sounds interesting.

11. skeeterhoss

skeeterhoss Bobtail Member

Nov 24, 2010
    Notheast US
    have 2 years otr experience and in late 2008 i was injured and have been unable to work and on disability since then because of my back.
    No back surgery, Just fractured a few vertebra.
    I got doctors clearence to return to work last month and everything is healed up with no lingering effects and nothing that would stop me from preforming any of the job duties required as a driver.
    I was just woundering how that will effect my chances to get back into trucking and get hired?
    Ive contacted a few companies (werner, swift, prime, cr england, ffe and a few others aswell) and they go by my work record and dont take the injury into account when it comes to why i havent been working or abile to since then.
    Any advise on what i should do?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.