Who is this super trucker?

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by iceman32, Jun 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I love the wrestling terminolog....atomic knee drop. Ric Flair style woooooo!!

LoSt_AgAiN Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    The reason why there wont be a riot if it happens to a white person is because of how society is. It is perceived to be a white man's world. Police brutality on blacks and other minorities have been documented a lot more throughout history. Whites, not so much. Whites arent profiled, targeted pulled over as much. I can tell you, my friend it's true. Before I started driving OTR, I had been stopped over 50 times. No joke. Maybe 6 of those times I actually broke the law. Growing up in a predominantly white city, I couldn't go to certain parts without being questioned, particularly when I was young. Some people are just stupid man, black or white or whatever race. It all comes down to preconceived notions about people. If anything is to change in this society, to get rid of preconceived notions and judgments would he the first step.

thaistick and 650cat425 Thank this.
  4. Boom Tube

Boom Tube Light Load Member

Sep 24, 2019
    He must have shown up too early. The media won't report it and whites aren't willing to destroy their own neighborhoods. Some on the left will travel out of town to destroy a city though.

It's also about money. Police like to target poor areas with few tax payers and where the crime is highest. Certain races just happen to live there. In regards to preconceived notions, it starts with not committing a disproportionate amount of crimes relative to the population. Then preconceived notions will change.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  5. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Black people use marijuana at the same rate white people do - why are they over represented among marijuana arrests? Among those arrested why are black people given harder sentences?

Why are black people citied/arrested for jaywalking more than white people? Why are black people pulled over speeding more than white people? Why are black people more likely to receive a ticket while white people are more likely to recieve a warning?

6. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Say instead of a large group of protesters it was stopped traffic, how many here would be defending this driver?

Dude was doing 70 is a 55, with no other traffic around him at 17:00 in the center of a metropolitan area. He should have know something was up and been able to get stopped long before he reached the crowd.

7. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    BoostedTeg Thanks this.
  8. Boom Tube

Boom Tube Light Load Member

Sep 24, 2019
    I don't know if all that is true or not, but I figure it's mostly a money thing. Police target high crime areas. They are not patrolling the areas with the higher tax payers as much. You get a harder sentence if you can't afford a proper lawyer. I've been pulled over for speeding before many years ago in my car, I acted professional and was given a ticket anyways. I paid it because I couldn't afford a lawyer. I don't break the law or hang out with troublemakers because I can't afford a lawyer.

Gearjammin' Penguin and TokyoJoe Thank this.
  9. Muddydog79

Muddydog79 Heavy Load Member

Apr 14, 2016
    I say because a high percentage of blacks have a chip on their shoulder, and have no respect for authority.

calnca, TokyoJoe and rachi Thank this.
  10. thaistick

thaistick Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2014
    OTR/Thailand
    You say????....

11. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    And your getting your news from one of the leftist organizations I would bet. Fake news!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.