Who's The Worst Of Them ALL to work for?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Jan 28, 2006.

Who's the worst of them all?

1. *

Swift Transportation.

22.7%
  2. *

JB Hunt.

8.8%
  3. *

Werner

11.4%
  4. *

Covenant Transport.

5.2%
  5. *

(New) Prime Inc.

3.8%
  6. *

CR England.

21.3%
  7. *

Other

27.1%
  1. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    That's right, Lib. I was never in the loop in Utah, so I never found out who does what there to ensure the members of the flock get the good jobs while us outsiders are left out in the cold looking in.

If one wears the special underwear in Utah, he's in. If he doesn't, he'll be SOL until he moves on.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Libertarian500

Libertarian500 Light Load Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Utah, for now
    Yep, the Jesus Jammies are definitely a requirement for getting very far in Utah. As is membership in the local Mason lodge...

4. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    Just in case anyone is wondering what we are talking about, let me explain:

mormons wear what we call the "holy underwear" underneath their pretty clothes. Clothes that someone like Mr. Howe from Gilligan's Island would wear, as they don't know what hard labor and sweat are, just like Mr. Howe didn't know.

God it must be great to be in a super majority where you don't have to worry about your future. You can have 10 kids and not worry about their futures either, as the machine will make sure each of those kids has a great future and doesn't have to sweat. The schmuck outsiders in Utah will be doing the sweating for them.

Their opinions are provided and their futures are predecided. Utah is heaven on earth for those who are in the right tribe there. If you're a gentile and have other ideas, Utah will be hell on earth for you.

5. Maxgussam

Maxgussam Light Load Member

Oct 16, 2005
    I have only known 1 Mormon well in my life...My first squad leader in the USMC.

Sgt. Bell wore the "Holy Underwear" you talked about, and let me tell you, he worked and sweated harder than any of us.

I didn't, and still don't agree with his religious views, but I always found him to be a good, and decent man, who led by example, and treated everyone fairly, regardless of their religious beliefs.

Your bad experience with Mormon companies gives you no special license to paint all Mormoms as rich, spoiled, or lazy.

I think that if I lived in a place that I thought was so against people like me, I would move somewhere that was more suited to me, and stop the endless complaining.

BTW, nice pic of a terrorist murderer in your sig.
    What is that about?

6. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    Who said I need a license? Who said I needed permission from you? You met one mormon. I've met hundreds, probably over a thousand, acutally. Sure, some mormons are good. But most are greedy, selfish, and lazy. They abhor manual labor and sweat, yet love money. Good thing they control Utah.

Which terrorist are you talking about? I don't remember using a pic of boosh or chain-me as my avatar. Let me check on that, as maybe I used a pic of one of the KKK's grand dragons, or maybe even one of those godly guys in Michigan who helped finance Tim McVeigh, or even one of those guys who harbored Eric Rudolph in North Carolina. Maybe I used a pic of one of the mormons who gunned down those 120 or so folks from Arkansas at Mountain Meadows, including two infants who were shot through the head.

I just checked, and nope, I used none of those terrorists as my avatar.

7. MLentini

MLentini Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2007
    VA
    Hahaha. Unmormons = gentiles.

Eric Rudolph is my hero.

8. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    Where are you in Virginia, MLentini?

9. Maxgussam

Maxgussam Light Load Member

Oct 16, 2005
    That is exactly the type of reply that I expected.

Perhaps you do not know the history of the "idol" in your avitar.

It is unfortunate that this type of bigotry is tolerated here. It certainly demeans what is an otherwise fine board.

If the word "Mormons" in Tip's posts was replaced with blacks, Jews, Arabs, or any other group, I am certain it would not be tolerated.

You certainly do not need permission from me or anyone else to parade your ignorance and prejudice for all to see...

I for one, find it rather disgusting.

10. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    And I got what I was looking for. My avatar is offensive to little ol' you? Well, don't look at it, man. If it's that disgusting, turn your head. That's all you have to do. I'm not holding a gun to your head and making you read anything I write here.

I absolutely know the history of ol' Che. Do you think you're talking to a chump? Che Gueverra ranks up there with Cesear Chavez and even Ghandi.

In a nutshell (as I'm sure not going to waste time writing a long post): Gueverra and Ghandi were named "peaceful revolutionaries" by Der Spiegel, but of course the CIA didn't have much of a liking for Che. And we both know what happened in Bolivia. It's a typical CIA story: strong leftist emerges that the people like and will follow, and the CIA then captures or kills said leftist.

You better believe Che is my avatar. John D. Lee sure as hell wouldn't be.

11. MLentini

MLentini Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2007
    VA
    Blue Ridge. In a shack, deep in the woods with my pet possum. Kidding -- Hampton Roads area.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.