Why is Prime still hauling to the customer who beat the hell out of an innocent driver?

Discussion in 'Prime' started by Davezilla, Feb 15, 2019.

1. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    I agree that after the fact he stated that he was. Now why do you believe his self serving statement over the video and court testimony?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    What would be interesting is to listen to the audio of that video...that would make a big difference in what was said between all parties.

4. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    I would love to have that, but I also seriously doubt there was audio. "Professional" security cameras by default even now days do not have audio by default.

5. Hulld

Hulld Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Upstate NY
    Please post up the audio evidence from the video tape where the driver never stated he wanted to leave or stop the false narrative that “ he never said he wanted to leave “
    Why are some believing overzealous control freak security guard criminals when there is no concrete supporting evidence?

Davezilla Thanks this.
  6. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Because there is more than just the guards testimony. You know the video evidence of the driver not actually getting ready to leave. Or the video evidence of his wife not moving to leave.

Sorry some here cannot believe the video evidence.

7. Trucker61016

Trucker61016 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Linville, Va
    In the his statement he said the hands in pocket was a comfort thing. He wasnt being disobedient he simply was doing what he was comfortable doing. Also the fact the guards had him already down on the ground then if u watch the video another dude comes in from the side and puts a knee to his skull. And knocks him out. So that right there is wrongdoing on the securities part.

Davezilla Thanks this.
  8. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    I missed the fun, but I support bullying. Helps weed out the weak who can't handle it in the real world.

ZVar Thanks this.
  9. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Not sure if a joke.... but a dumb statement none the less if not a joke. Please explain one positive action that bullying helped?

10. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    We've seen a rise in extremely fragile people who can't take criticism all over twitter. Those people have not had the benefit of being bullied.

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  11. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Tread lightly and dont paint with such a broad brush next time.

I do agree that more people need a reality check today more than ever, but on the other hand allowing bullying in schools amongst children is not going to solve problems on either side.

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.