wife of newbie HELP!!

Discussion in 'Con-Way' started by jshepp, Feb 6, 2009.

1. jshepp

jshepp Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2009
    missouri
    i found several websites post practice quizs,which ive done well on, so i guess unless they've completely revamp the test i'should pretty well.......

also sorry about that last illegal post..... i'll consider my hand slapped & i'll be a good boy. lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jshepp

jshepp Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2009
    missouri
    raven, i cant post private messages, best that can happen i guess you can pm me if you have enough posts, i dont

4. Raven

Raven Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2006
    Dallas tx
    oops I can't either or I would:biggrin_25512: If you do go with them I cannot stress enough to cover your rear... keep plenty of cash to get home just in case

5. kmfishing

kmfishing Light Load Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Corpus Christi, Tx
    Another thing you and your husband may want to consider is that after he gets done with a trainer he will get his own truck. But right now I was told by Christine that there is a 3-4 week wait for a truck since turn over rate is way down because of truckers holding on to their jobs. So, you have to plan for a possible month of no income.

Im still attending school on March 4th so I am still a go.

6. jshepp

jshepp Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2009
    missouri
    i'm posting for my wife.......

I Guess waiting a couple of weeks to get my truck will be ok. I'll be back from driving with my finisher about the end of April which is aroung my birthday. Not to mention that means I be able to assist my wife with prepping the garden & planting. But that doesn't mean i won't be itching to get my truck & get on the road & start earning some mileage. I did pick up my hard copy permit yesterday & heading to crowder. gotta be in class monday 7:30 am sharp........i'll be starting a new thread to keep you all updated...... thats for all support & info provided by those willing & hope to meet you on the road.

7. kmfishing

kmfishing Light Load Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Corpus Christi, Tx
    Keep us up to date and good luck with the process. Make sure you read Tinman's thread in the Trucking Jobs Thread "Starting out with Conway". It has given me some insight on how they run their orientation. Hope I meet yall out on the road too someday.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.