Wild West Express is the worst company ever!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by whatalife, Aug 11, 2013.

1. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    I think it's more about gaining your trust

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Better to trust God than to trust man

4. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    I passed one wild wests trucks in Utah today and it looked like it hadnt seen a wash bay since Obama was in office.

5. chasedog

chasedog Light Load Member

Mar 9, 2015
    This is a garbage company that lies to their drivers and doesn't pay you what they owe you when you decide to leave. Steer clear of these crooks. A much better option is MVT down the street. Never ran for MVT but i've talked to their drivers and they were all happy. I drove for the Crawford's and the 3 kids are not honest.

I just keep picking off their drivers. If i see a Wild West Express truck i always go over to the driver and politely chat him up. No reason to hate on a driver. He isn't the company and sure isn't the problem. I just tell him the truth about how i was treated and that their is a massive driver shortage and there are better, more reputable options with better pay. I tell him who i work for, and who i used to work for and offer options. And i don't take a referral bonus. I do it because they screwed me out of $4000 on the way out the door and it feels great to cost them 10 times that amount in lost drivers. Just took another one of their drivers in March. He now works for one of my old companies and is doing great and is very happy.

The economy is booming folks. There is no reason to settle for driving for a low-life, lying company like Wild West Express. Good luck drivers.

6. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Your post left a few unanswered questions. What is the name of the company you work for now?
    You said you just took a driver from WWE and now they work for one of your "old" companies, what's the name of that company and why did you leave.

7. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    Drivers are a critical employee?! That's freaking funny right there.

8. TheDudeAbides

TheDudeAbides Medium Load Member

Dec 5, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Well unless I’m confused, how exactly do you run a trucking company without drivers? I’d say a driver is the most critical employee a trucking company has, lol.

9. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    I liked the part in the OP about the super single in the cab with the driver.

10. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    LOL...The mechanics would probably argue with that.

11. 389driver

389driver Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2018
    Upstate NY
    Sounds like a pretty circular argument to me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.