Will be going to school through Cr England in the near future.

Discussion in 'CR England' started by eightONEeight, Sep 20, 2013.

1. tow614

tow614 Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2013
    After all that was said trying to defend CRE I think this OP should get a pulitzer prize for telling the truth about these guys. I have seen several of these guys come to gordon and get put with a trainer to be taught how to drive safely.. I suggest the op do the same.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. eightONEeight

eightONEeight Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Now headed to SLC terminal. See my self in the near future near a computer where I can go more in depth of everything. Earlier post was from my phone while in the bunk and my trainer was driving his hours.

4. tow614

tow614 Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2013
    A trainer should not be driving. A trainer should be in the passenger seat training. On duty time. You are not receiving instruction while he is asleep in the bunk. This is why we need government standards on trainers.

DoneYourWay and Victor_V Thank this.
  5. rsist34

rsist34 Bobtail Member

Sep 16, 2013
    So you got a CDL after only a few days?

6. Elendil

Elendil Heavy Load Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Ottawa, IL
    Yet another person who was sure they could buck the system and come out ahead with CRE. As is often the case he found out all the warnings to avoid CRE were well founded.

How many will it take before people wise up and start to listen? The world may never know.

7. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    Some people just have to learn the hard way. Since you're already there just tough it out, finish training, and get at least 6 months solo experience. Whatever you do DON'T lease a truck! Request to be a company driver after training even if you have to team with somebody. Ideally you want one year OTR experience to land a better job but at a minimum try to stick it out for at least 6 months. Still trying to figure out why you chose CR England when there are much better options out there....?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.