Will crst find out of employment that I didn’t wright down if only worked there for 3 months?

Discussion in 'CRST' started by Ishmael, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael Bobtail Member

Dec 26, 2019
    I have to go down for orientation already did an application. I’m a rookie have my CDL recently trying to get experience otr but didn’t write a past employer in a warehouse has nothing to do with trucking will they find out? Don’t want to get down to orientation and let go for that. Should I call my recruiter and fix it any suggestions will appreciate it

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Upinsmoke

Upinsmoke Medium Load Member

Feb 26, 2019
    Just fill it in when you get there.
    They just require 10 year job history.
    No big deal.

faux_maestro and Ishmael Thank this.
  4. Ishmael

Ishmael Bobtail Member

Dec 26, 2019
    Ok I will appreciate it don’t want that to get in my way. Didn’t want it to look bad in my resume but I see online that they investigate and they will find out

5. Antinomian

Antinomian Road Train Member

Feb 17, 2013
    They won't let you leave a gap. You'll need to account for that time.

Three years complete job history, and any trucking history for the last ten years.

roshea, faux_maestro, Lonesome and 3 others Thank this.
  6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Also any dead time.

When I go to one of my employers next year my dead time 10 years back plus will be one simple sentance. Medical patient, surgeries etc as well as part time caregiver. And that's it.

And it is not a problem for them to confirm that.

faux_maestro and Ishmael Thank this.
  7. Antinomian

Antinomian Road Train Member

Feb 17, 2013
    You comming back out on the road?

8. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Been working towards that goal. I had two or three surgeries that eliminated the main wear and tear on the skeleton that had plagued me since trucking. Ignoring several other ows that (Bad spine, does not hurt much relatively speaking compared to what I have been through last year before i got a new hip joint.)

Off most medicines, waiting to see if the other hip joint will fail or not we might go ahead and drop a second joint into it its going to be a few months to a year give or take before it's effective. I just took up bowling again after 15 years away. Rolled a 140 or so. Less than where i was early in life but there is progress.

Its not much in the trucking oppertunity, one employer wants medicines moved from Memphis to a western arkansas lot for their west coast teams so they don't have to double back 600 miles in Memphis. Just grab their trailers in their lot and run into Oklahoma. So it's day and night back and forth for me. Relatively mindless. Its a oppertunity. But we are not there yet against eyesight and hearing the new aids are being built for me meeting DOT regs and I am updating prescription and reviewing the eyes by surgeon to be sure there are no health issues hiding in them. Its a slow process. The CDL A is no problem take the test and done because I held one before in Arkansas. Maybe a bit of refresher to break the rust off.

Its something Ive considered myself lucky to be in a position to consider again, possibly to rise above the disability and be part of society again until retirement. Its a journey. Basically a Retread. If it works out I might carry that handle.

9. mover man

mover man Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    If it's not a driving job they wont find out.
    They dont hire magnum pi or Spencer for hire to investigate your past life.
    However you cant leave any blank time periods either. So when you get there just say 9h ya you forgot, and add it in. No big deal.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.