Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by delta5, Feb 22, 2011.

1. spuddatruckdriver

spuddatruckdriver Light Load Member

Feb 15, 2011
    apparently not.....:yes2557:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. spuddatruckdriver

Feb 15, 2011
    LMAO not that there be funny

4. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    CA...gold discovery foothills
    Are you saying the Diva in question is a "chick"?:biggrin_2554:

Sometimes truckers can be so naive....take me for example!:biggrin_255:

5. hotdollbhm

hotdollbhm Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Are you good at reading details? If you are, then you realize I was assigned six trainers. I only got onboard with 3 of the 6 trucks assigned to me. Out of the 3, I had two bad trainers. Details, out of the 6 trucks, the second trainer was in company violation. . . that had nothing to do with me . . . he had a problem with safety before dispatched assigned me to his truck. In fact, I never left the terminal with him. Safety pulled me off immediately after being assigned. I didn't really meet him or have an issue with him. The third trainer was a problem. My fourth trainer was in the process of resigning when I was assigned to him. We met up and clicked and was looking forward to working togather. At that time and then I didn't know it, I was coming down with the pnenumonia. I got so sick . . . I could not get on his truck. When I called him again . . . he said he had left Werner.

I a student new to trucking and being a rooky coming fresh out of truck driving school . . . I really didn't know what to expect( read article RealWomenTruckers.com) Yes, I was shock at two of my trainers' lack of professionalism and disregards for their position as a TRAINER. The truck driving school where I graduated there were 80 students in my class. There were only three females. I did't run into these kind of guys in truck driving school. We all got along and had fun learning to drive the trucks.

(Shout Outs to C. R. England Truck Driving School and Instructors)

Back to WERNER ENTERPRISES . . . OMG . . . GROSS MEN . . . HOW DO A COMPANY ALLOW SOMEONE WITH ROTTEN TEETH TO REPRESENT THE COMPANY???????? Just clear indicators that WERNER just doesn't care about it's employees enough to pay them enough to afford dental coverage; or on the other hand, these are individuals who just don't care enough about themselves to care about their own personal health.

Irregardless of how you or any other bloggers view this blog, I am not a victim or seeking sympathy. I am still good friends with two of the assigned trainers and several other experienced drivers working at WERNER ENTERPRISES.

This blog is intended for women truckers to dialogue and share their experiences.

So . . . for those men whom feel neglected or want attention from a woman . . . Go to Hooters or Go to HeLL!

6. spuddatruckdriver

Feb 15, 2011
    ummm OK TY FOR THE MERGING But now everything seems outta contex

7. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Yeah, it's a bit of a mess, but it is all together now. We'll work on getting that fixed.

8. spuddatruckdriver

Feb 15, 2011
    :biggrin_25514::biggrin_25514::biggrin_25514:

9. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    CA...gold discovery foothills
    All right all you male WOMEN TRUCKERS stand down! This thread (please note this is not a blog, and we are not bloggers...we post and are therefore called posters...of course we have a few "poster children" here also!)...this thread has gone postal!

Anybody got a stamp?:biggrin_25518:

10. canuck in da truck

canuck in da truck Road Train Member

Aug 6, 2010
    western pa
    hmmm so now drivers need to look like models?
    no rotten teeth---and i suppose no big bellys either?
    what about plumber butt-i suppose that has to go as well
    while i am sure most companies would love their drivers to look like brad pitt--i am sorry but welcome to the human race--everybody isnt the same--its job---its a lifestyle--
    what next?? a dress code for walmart?
    or bouncers,at walmart only the pretty people get in--back of line you normal everyday person
    maybe get to know a person before condemming them

11. spuddatruckdriver

Feb 15, 2011
    cant afford da stamp im a trucker....:biggrin_25517:

otherhalftw Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.