wonder about those trucks blocking the fuel island?

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by MNdriver, Jul 18, 2013.

1. KingTrucker

KingTrucker Light Load Member

Mar 19, 2013
    I wouldn't give a #### if you cut the hose or not. It ain't my truck. Anybody who takes action after zsomeone isn't present is a coward anyway!

DrtyDiesel Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Moshfists

Moshfists Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Denver, CO
    I saw a driver do that once. I pulled up to the other side of his rig and hit the horn a couple times. You should have seen the look on his face when everyone in the fueling area turned around to look at him. Hilarious! Another time, a Canadian driver was peeing on his drives while I was parked next to him. I just pulled away and left him standing there. I honked then too, of course. Did I mention how much I hate it when drivers are too lazy to use the facilities? ...especially in the summer when there's no rain to wash the parking lots.:biggrin_25510:

DrtyDiesel and MNdriver Thank this.
  4. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

driver was peeing on his drives :biggrin_25514: Those are the ones who then go inside and take 20 minutes toWASHUP once the find the washrooms.

5. Senakareb

Senakareb Bobtail Member

Dec 27, 2008
    Spanaway, WA
    I said I saw I didn't do anything the other dude did probably because he was tired of being treated like crap by fellow drivers. How long will this continue I wonder before it becomes too much and someone snaps and simply blows them away, curious it aint happened already.

Perhaps u would be concerned if looking at the business end of a gun. Something to mull.

Drive safe

6. BlueSparrow

BlueSparrow Light Load Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Typical sleazy truckdriver - only cares about himself and to hell with everyone else. You should care if you want someone to care if someone damaged your truck. Your narcissistic attitude is typical of those with "little man big truck" syndrome (which 99% of truck drivers seems to suffer from)

7. Freakin

Freakin Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Del Mar, CA

####, he must have had to go urgently :banghead:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.