Woo-hoo!! Pre-hired with GTI

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by joshmck1982, Jan 22, 2009.

1. ChaseRoos

ChaseRoos Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Colona Il
    joshmack1982

My name is Howard and I will graduate on April 24

Chase

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RuninOnFumes

RuninOnFumes Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Gothenburg, Ne
    I hear USA Trucking is hiring new grads too!

West Coast and and South Eastern areas!

4. Flyer

Flyer Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2008
    I've been driving 30+ years Junior, and I still LEARN everyday....

Lilbit and Panhandle flash Thank this.
  5. nicnat2

nicnat2 Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2008
    sin city
    Hey Flyer...First off my name's not junior and I'm not saying that you don't learn things everyday because that's part of life....if you can't grasp the concept of driving a truck within a few months, maybe trucking is not for you...You should read into what we were talking about first....Maybe it's time you retired?

6. sw1241

sw1241 Light Load Member

Jun 29, 2007
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    So does anyone know what Gordon pays for new hires? How many cents per mile?

7. ChaseRoos

ChaseRoos Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Colona Il
    I believe they start out about 30 cpm. I thought I had seen it on their site but I just looked and can't find it.
    chaseroos

8. Flyer

Flyer Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Yes maybe your right, I see from your vast experience in transportation and knowing how companies hire and who they hire and of course learning how to drive in a month....and now telling me to retire...I think I got it right the first time, Junior

9. nicnat2

nicnat2 Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2008
    sin city
    Well...you certainly have all the answers don't you....Why are you even on this thread? Are you just looking for some one who isn't as smart as you? Just because you've driven for 30 years doesn't make you any better then anyone else...does it? How do you know anything about me? Maybe I had it right? I'm not on here bashing people like you are "gramps":biggrin_2552: That's one reason it's scary to even believe what is said a lot of times on here. You always seem to read about some know it all bigmouth bashing someone for no apparent reason. It's people like you that make this industry look so bad....I'm not here to show up anyone at all..In fact I ask a lot of questions and usually get really good answers from someone trying to help out.If I upset you, sorry.....:biggrin_25510:

10. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Let's not get into bickering here! It is not allowed!

11. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    They do have lower turnover then some others, but heck ,every company is gonna tell you they want the best. But if they are the best and only hire the best then why would they even need to hire 40% out of the "lots" of apps they get? :biggrin_255:

P.S. I live up the hill on 512 from Pacific right in between GTI and Interstate Dist. thats why I always go over too I-5 to go to work. :biggrin_25525:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.