Woolly Rhino Transportation, Liberty, MO MC 982751

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Wooly Rhino, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Wooly Rhino

Wooly Rhino Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    Actually, I am only posting this because I want to read nice things about me. I have hired my first employee and if they ever find this website, they better post nice things. Until then feel free to respond to this thread by putting in honest suggestions on what things you would like to see in a very small company. I will be hiring and adding trucks through out the year. I am aiming at hiring those who need a second chance and do not believe they should be punished for it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    Best of luck. That's really exciting.

Wooly Rhino Thanks this.
  4. Jrdude5

Jrdude5 Heavy Load Member

Mar 26, 2013
    New York, NY
    That sounds great to me keep up the good work, from a small company just show me you be different and better than your larger competitors and don't try to wrong the driver treat us as humans and of course miles with decent pay.

Wooly Rhino Thanks this.
  5. Kyle G.

Kyle G. Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Eastern Iowa
    How long before we start seeing "stay away from wooly rhino transportation" threads? Just kidding

Lol seriously though, congrats and good luck to you and all your future employees.

As far as suggestions... For me all it's all the little things that companies do, like calling their drivers by name, giving them free coffee when they come in the office, etc. Easy things like that go a long way in my opinion.

Wooly Rhino Thanks this.
  6. Clyde07

Clyde07 Heavy Load Member

May 28, 2013
    Best of luck to you Wooly! I called your Safety/Recruiting dept. today and told them I was wanting a salary gig staying out 2 days and home 10 with a guarantee of $8K/month. Now just waiting for app to be approved. By the way, do you hair follicle test?

7. Wooly Rhino

Wooly Rhino Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    We only do the basic drug test and only do that because we are required to do so. I had a chance to do a load today from Kansas City to Miami. The load was at $3.45 per mile. Only problem was it was a team load and my other driver is out with the other truck. I have a person in mind that lives about 10 hours away along the route to Miami. I thought, YES. But the wife point out that before I can let someone drive I have to have a drug test in their file. So I missed out on a great little paycheck. Hopefully, there will be others.

And wanting the wages you asked for, I am sure you would have flunked the drug test. But I bet you have beautiful dreams. Can you tastes the colors?

Big Don Thanks this.
  8. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

So 3.45 a mile is great money, yes but to require a team. I would think it would and should pay more.
    Best of luck in your new venture

Ruthless and Wooly Rhino Thank this.
  9. Iggly

Iggly Bobtail Member

Sep 23, 2016
    My first post gets to be a hardy congratulations to a true believer! Best wishes on your new leg of the journey.

Wooly Rhino Thanks this.
  10. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

Oh look, Wooly, just got his driver to setup here and cheer.. Joking..

11. dngrous_dime

dngrous_dime Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Lansing area, MI
    You're just a recruiter.....:p

Wooly Rhino Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.