worst company in the world

Discussion in 'CR England' started by harry111, Oct 22, 2010.

1. crankyazz

crankyazz Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Fountain, Co
    LMAO I don't even have to work for this company to know they suck major ####..... anytime i was driving up and down the road... from the drivers themselves.... CR England sucks ###....... any time I saw them at a truck stop i would stay clear of them and swift drivers........ No one should even entertain the thought of a lease until they have a few years behind the wheel.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rick Brown

Rick Brown Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Monroe NC

Ogden Ut? Say, do they still have that bar in the Flying J there?

4. bamamac

bamamac Medium Load Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Alabaster,Alabama
    I have a hrd time giving much credit to someone who has been driving less than a year when they are critical of other drivers from other companies

5. crankyazz

crankyazz Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Fountain, Co
    not critical of other drivers.... just the companies...... and just cause I have under a year OTR.... I drove in the military for over 6 years... so I'm not your average rookie..... plus 3 years driving cement mixers.....

6. Rick Brown

Rick Brown Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Monroe NC

Military driving? Been there, done that, and it is no where near the same. I don't even count my military experience towards my years of driving.

7. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    It's "grammar", and I agree - folks would make their point better and more understandable if it wasn't one big run-on sentence with no punctuation.

With that said, I agree with the OP.

8. THBatMan8

THBatMan8 Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Wherever I park
    Holly run-on sentence Batman!

9. JustinWaterboro

JustinWaterboro Light Load Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Porter, ME
    Ok first you are using elogs so only YOU could violate your HOS.
    Most CRE lease trucks are governed at 60-62mph so how could you not get 5.8mpg, the 75% stops at there stops is a no brained.
    YOU are the one responsible for the maintenance and if need take it to dealer to get fixed and not under warranty then yes you will pay the cost.

The negative balances will happen if you are not running large miles. Main reason leasing is not designed for solo running.

10. 10 year man

10 year man Bobtail Member

Nov 18, 2011
    there cr englands programs are set up to fail. you are new defending them. i know your new because nobody makes it with cr england they make you fail so you leave to make room for the new student they may there money on the dum the new the students that dont know. and truckers do have a life just not with cr england

11. corneileous

corneileous Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    LOL....:biggrin_25523::biggrin_25523:

My wife and I work for England, have been for the last 2 and a half years with 2 years this December spent leasing so, are we nobody's, too???? Hmmm. Maybe its because we drive as a team but you didnt specify who doesnt make it which is still kind of redundant because there are even solo's that do just fine. Ive talked to some solo leaser's that have been with the company for 10 years on their third, forth lease.

Stryker7 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.