worst company in the world

Discussion in 'CR England' started by harry111, Oct 22, 2010.

1. driversunited

driversunited Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Northeast, US
    They're the Mormon Maffia

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Stryker7

Stryker7 Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Birmingham, AL
    5500 miles a week for a Solo? That not posible, 6.7 mpg that possible cause I have done it! I'm used to drive for CRE and a lease operator, I did get in the hole 1 week cause of home time, other the that never. All of the thing you say have not happen to me while I'm at England so I can comment on that but regarding the DAC report is true...did happen to lot of former drivers. There is nothing any one can do cause it legal and they wont change it. They put thing on there that prevent you from geting hire from other company. Happen to me too, that the only thing that bad about England, they gave peoples that want a career change a chance to get their foot in the door and England making big money doing it. It is the American way.

Regarding 2 students in the same truck. It is again the company policy to have 2 students in the same truck, If that happen either the train want it that way( t make more money and he dont have to work too hard) and the coordinator let them get away with it. You could have report that, also as a student your wife could refuse and request another trainer.

Just my 2cents.

4. Gearfloater

Gearfloater Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Baltimore maryland
    You had a very good D.M. That is what we need out here. I had a bad one, Need I tell you how a bad D.M performs? I didn't think so.....

5. Stryker7

Stryker7 Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Birmingham, AL
    Ask to join G1, you wont regret it. G1 is run by a lady and she is all about driver. Hope this help.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.