Written test

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by stacks, Jun 14, 2014.

1. stacks

stacks Road Train Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Emerald Isle
    Hello ladies and gents, I'm gonna be driving tractor trailer in Western Canada in the next month OTR mostly hauling in the USA. I'm Irish so the states is like a second home been travelling there for the past 20 years have many family and friends there . And I hope to make more Along my travels' what I would like to know the theory test in the USA is it similar to the Canadian version from what I can gather it's multiple choice would need to get 25 out of 30 so not much room for error

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    Do the CDL practice tests that are on this forum and you'll get a decent idea of what they pertain to.

stacks Thanks this.
  4. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    All the written test here in the states are multible choice and a lot of questions are common since.The more questions on the test the more you're allowed to miss which still isn't many.I think like a 30 or 50 question test you're allowed to miss 7.But I can't remember how many questions are on the 3 test you need to earn your permit.

stacks Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.