WS drivers whats your 20

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by Deserted1, May 31, 2010.

1. Trilleth

Trilleth Medium Load Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Southern California
    I still wave at all the W/S drivers, too. You REALLY get stared at when you're in a four-wheeler.

I miss y'all.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Milktanker

Milktanker Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Frenchtown, mt
    Just came off 5 days of breakdown in sfs. My truck still wasn't going to be done for a couple days so I just took over a freight liner that was run by a team. Clean truck and had the shop look up all the work that's been done to it recently. Hasn't had any real issues. Got a load going from Compton to Indiana and coming over vail pass I suddenly lost all turbo boost. It comes and goes and there are several active codes on now. Luckily that was within a half mile of the top of the hill and its all downhill to Denver from there. Parked at the terminal and had to give up my load because of it. Oh well, just not my week lol

4. walstib

walstib Darkstar

Didn't you have to go thru the Eisenhower and up and over Floyd Hill?...

I hate that area...The last time I had to chain, for the first time ever, over vail...Pull into unchain area and had 1 chain still on tire, 2 wrapped around wheel and destroyed and 1 left on the hill...I get to Floyd, IIRC, and had to chain again, went over with 1 praying I could get to terminal on other side to get new chains without a problem...The prayer worked...I then learned how to put them on right.....

5. Milktanker

Milktanker Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Frenchtown, mt
    Yeah I did have to go over Eisenhower and Floyd hill but my turbo magically kicked in on these two hills. But kept cutting in and out all the way into Denver. Turned out to be a bad sensor. Just barely got out of the shop

6. BNR32

BNR32 Heavy Load Member

Aug 20, 2010
    denver, CO
    haha, awesome.

yeah anything beyond an oil change seemed a but too much of a project for them.

7. Mooniac

Mooniac Medium Load Member

May 19, 2008
    Vancouver, Washington
    Wasn't 1792 AT, that was my truck when I left the company and they sold it immediately upon my departure the first of August. It was a great truck though.

8. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina

no i was 2026

American Trucker

9. hup

hup Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Missoula, MT
    In Missoula.. drove from Billings -> Missoula through my first snow storm of the year, on Thursday. Then up to Kalispell, early AM. Two drops of steel.. frozen chains and binders: fun! Then over to Columbia Falls to pick-up a load of lumber.. and back to Missoula for an un-necessary 34H, before I head out to Indiana on Sunday for a Tue/Wed delivery.

10. Vega$Trucker

Vega$Trucker Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Las Vegas, NV
    Hey Hup, im in Missoula already waiting for my orientation to start on the 12th, if your on ur 34 hr/r swing by the econolodge on N. Reserve st. would be nice to meet a drive :)

-Josh

11. hup

hup Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Missoula, MT
    Starting Monday hey? Well good luck! The lot is muddy mess.. but you'll have a good time with Kelby and Rick. Must be a big class if they have you over at the econolodge?

Not sure if I'll make it by but I'll try.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.