X Factor star Ricky Garcia accuses manager of rape ...

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    X Factor star Ricky Garcia accuses manager of rape ...
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/12/x-factor-disney-star-ricky-garcia-accuses-former...
    6 hours ago · Ricky Garcia, who found fame after he was picked by Simon Cowell to form a boyband on The X Factor US, has sued his former manager for alleged rape according to reports in the US. Ricky

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    This went on for years?
    I went berserk just for being bullied in school one time. The word "berserk" isn't an over dramatization of what I did either. Back then you had to be 18 to be tried as an adult. Difficult to imagine a teen male allowing some guy to molest him and get away with it.

LoSt_AgAiN, mjd4277, G13Tomcat and 2 others Thank this.
  4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I tended to beat up bullies. One in particular took a year of planning since he had weight and reach on me. Once I got inside of his swing publicly in front of the entire school things progressed well in my favor until I tried to take away his air. Math teacher peeled me off. The most dangerous thing was as big as that teacher was I was going to clock him good as he closed in.

Imagine that....

In those days only true prey got preyed on. I recall one in particular who was with us in two seperate state schools all of our lives and he could not hurt a fly, could not know the meaning of violence in this lifetime. ( I think his strict parents screwed him up badly.) and when he was sexually molested by a staff three times his age in high school he simply "Failed" inside his mind to a total and utter point of not being able to do anything. Last I hear hes ward of the state in a quiet plantation institution somewhere made for that purpose. The staffer got his in prison because that kind of stuff was very publicly prosecuted back then.

It is my opinion that any properly raised American Male will be in a position to essentially lay waste to his tormentor of that nature.

Shrugs. Such defectives should be tied to a tree and left exposed to the weather and insects until he or she passes.

mjd4277 and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  5. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Krav Maga
    Fighting System
    [​IMG]
    Krav Maga is a military self-defence and fighting system developed for the Israel Defense Forces and Israeli security forces derived from a combination of techniques sourced from boxing, wrestling, aikido, judo and karate, along with realistic fight training.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My 13 yr. old will start classes soon.
    My cousin's son spent 20 yrs. in the IDF and knows Krav Maga well.

mjd4277 and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I can think of a couple of ***clowns from middle and high school that deserve to be staked down to the ground buck naked with their anatomy dipped in honey next to an anthill...
    In Texas...
    Said anthill would be infested with fire ants...

Chinatown Thanks this.
  7. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    I have been taking krav for about 10 years now. I love the workout. I use it to keep me in shape for my bike racing since I'm too add to go to the gym and lift weights and run on a treadmill. It's a ton of fun and just about the best over all workout you can get. I have been at two gyms and both were ran the same. 45min warm up with a 45min class.

mjd4277 and Chinatown Thank this.
  8. Savor the Flavor

Savor the Flavor Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2018
  9. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    That's ole "what's his face."

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.