XPO Lease Program

Discussion in 'Con-Way' started by SouthernOrangeman, Apr 17, 2016.

1. SouthernOrangeman

SouthernOrangeman Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Texas
    I have a friend who is a owner running for XPO currently. I was wondering if any of you L/O for this company can help me with some information about the lease purchase program works over there.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Truckin2Eat

Truckin2Eat Medium Load Member

Jul 2, 2013
    GA
    Did your friend tell you how much is weekly payment is for that!!!!!!

4. Starboyjim

Starboyjim Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Weed, CA
    Maybe you could do it the old fashioned way - call recruiting?

runningman0661 Thanks this.
  5. Truckin2Eat

Jul 2, 2013
    GA
    Recruiting has nothing to do with the lease program. Quality companies do the leasing go to quality companies website. It will show all the company's that they allow you to lease your truck on to Xpo is just one of them. Those trucks are from 350 to 700 a week depending on year and milage. Xpo pays 1.10 loaded and .88 empty

6. sidrambill

sidrambill Light Load Member

Feb 5, 2015
    lakeland, fl.
    Yea, he'll get the truth there!

ghostridah, paul_4lp and BuddinBoy1 Thank this.
  7. Pete379EXHD

Pete379EXHD Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2016
    Haha! Isn't that the truth?

8. Starboyjim

Dec 10, 2011
    Weed, CA
    He's looking for a lease, so I think he's looking for the truth, and I'm sure a recruiter will have it.

9. Starboyjim

Dec 10, 2011
    Weed, CA
    Recruiting had the information you just posted, right? I know they aren't leasing anybody anything

Also, if you know this, call the lease companies..

Conway pays $1.10 loaded and $.88 empty? I've never been paid in that manner. Of course, I bought elsewhere and leased on to Conway a mere 3 years ago. I'd get a major raise in pay if I did get paid like that. DH or empty accounts for like 1% of my miles. Maybe less, and I'm only getting $.95 now, all miles, FSC loaded only.

Thanks for the information, I'll call Connie.

10. Starboyjim

Dec 10, 2011
    Weed, CA
    Well, Truckin2Eat, I have news for you based on this post. I called Connie/Accounting for you and they definitely do NOT pay $1.10/mile loaded and $.88 empty. They pay what I mentioned, $.95 all dispatched miles, loaded or empty. I think those numbers are what Swift is doing. The $1.10 sounds great, but page 2 isn't so good. The FSC goes down the longer the trips are, like when I heard that lovely $1.10 number I called them and got $.03/mile FSC for trips over 500 miles. The $.95 is a better number actually because XPO/Conway doesn't siphon off of the FSC.

11. Truckin2Eat

Jul 2, 2013
    GA
    Well buddy when I called around last year in July that's what the recruiter told me about the rates of pay and to call quality companies about the truck information. And to be honest to each it's own but I have hauled containers and got paid by the mile. And it was straight bs to me I rather get paid percentage to haul containers like I am now then to get paid by the mile.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.