YES!! finally a job offer! SYSCO Drivers???

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Rolling18, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolling18

Rolling18 Light Load Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Portland, OR
    No, I came out of an acreddited driving school about 6 years ago.. (IITR)
    about 1 month long..:biggrin_25515:

im not YET hehe.. id prefer that over SYGMA but its MUCH longer process to get hired rather than through a temp agency.. and no gaurenteed pay:biggrin_25511:

thankyou! its nice to have a choice at such a hard employment times:biggrin_25517:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. big daddie

big daddie Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2008
    Is that mileage on top of your weekly mileage? If so you should be making $1500 a week with the mileage and unload pay---or is the 850 if ya dont make it in mileage?

4. big daddie

big daddie Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2008
    Oh-while we are talking food-anybody know anything about bluelines pay-----they are for Little Ceasers

5. adamr63063

adamr63063 Bobtail Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Orland, IN
    Here's another resturant food distributor. I just started working for them last week. My neighbor has been working for them for over 3 years and says that they are a good company to work for. So far I am very impressed with how I have been treated there. It is a lot of hard work, unloading the truck, but I like the physical exercise. This job is by no means for one that wants to sit around and not do anything other than drive.

6. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

I think the OP disappeared !!! Last seen around here in March '09..

Yes, I hear PFG is a good company, for you younger studs !!!!!

7. striker

striker Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Denver, Co
    Well I'll tell you, I spent 5 months delivering to McDonalds. Fresh out of driving school, if you want a challange backing into tight places and not hitting anything, and getting a physical workout, that's it. We were paid mileage/piece count and you have a rough timeline to follow. I had a 4 stop that started at 3am and by the time I was back at the terminal, cleaned out the trailer (pallets, coke tank, bread trays, etc., etc., ) 14 hrs was the norm.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.