Yes I am new

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by AuntOtis, Jan 13, 2010.

1. AuntOtis

AuntOtis Bobtail Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Des Moines Iowa
    Just wanted to say hello and that it seems like this site will help with the boredom of being unemployed and the wife of an over the road driver.

JustSonny, Baack and kickin chicken Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Hi, AuntOtis, Welcome to our Truckers Forum! We hope you enjoy your stay and please read our RULES. We hope to help you and get to know you soon! Thanks, AuntOtis!

AuntOtis, do you have a question about how to do something? Try our FAQ section or you can PM me or a Moderator (50 posts not required to PM a Mod) to ask a question! Also, you can read through our Truckers Forum Information Center!

simplyred1962 and JustSonny Thank this.
  4. snowbunny

snowbunny Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Ottawa, ON
    Definately will!! Check out the ladies room, and there are many other areas on the forum that you will find you have input and info on!

Have fun! So glad to have you here!

5. Mrs T

Mrs T Road Train Member

Aug 5, 2008
    planet earth
    Hello and welcome!

We will keep you busy here, like Heather says check out the other areas, and especially the Ladies Room. I can't remember why its called that, given that its currently occupied by Baack and oldnewbiegonnabe most of the time, but hey . . . .

Have you got kids at home, or maybe some pets? How often does hubby get home?
    Let us know!!

Mrs T

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  6. JustSonny

JustSonny Big Dummy

Oct 22, 2009
    Troutman NC
    Welcome to the Forum AuntOtis! When you get a chance maybe you could expand on your experiences as the wife of an OTR driver. The ladies here seem to have a unique bond with each other and I, even though I'm not one of the ladies, find that I learn from their posts. Many of them take care of the business end of their spouses' work and, through their sharing, I've learned quite a lot about life on the road and what to expect once I get out there myself. Don't be a stranger...and have some fun with us too!

7. kickin chicken

kickin chicken Road Train Member

Jan 4, 2009
    SC
    Hello AuntOtis and Welcome:)

simplyred1962 and Baack Thank this.
  8. JustSonny

JustSonny Big Dummy

Oct 22, 2009
    Troutman NC
    C'mon Mrs T, let us have our fun! Plus it's so nice in there the way ya'll have it fixed up......it's kyuuuuuute!! Me and Baack just sneak in when nobody's watching the door. And the men's room-OMG, have you seen that place, worse yet-have you smelled that place!:biggrin_2559:

9. Mrs T

Mrs T Road Train Member

Aug 5, 2008
    planet earth
    :biggrin_2551::biggrin_2559::biggrin_2552:

10. simplyred1962

simplyred1962 Betty Boop, One Bodacious Babe!!!

Welcome to the board, AuntOtis! As several others have said, there is a wealth of friendship here, and bonds between the ladies here that is like no other.

There are games threads here, as well. Check it out, have fun, and know any questions or concerns you may have can be addressed here, and we will all help out to the extent of our abilities. (some are better at it than others...LOL just kiddin', ya'll!)

Judi Kay

Baack and kickin chicken Thank this.
  11. sweezly1

sweezly1 Medium Load Member

Mar 24, 2008
    ohio
    welcome AuntOtis !!!!

kickin chicken and Baack Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.