You Wanna Get Mad? Read This!

Discussion in 'Other News' started by CondoCruiser, Feb 26, 2011.

1. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    This is just sick!:biggrin_25516:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigRigBamaTrucker

BigRigBamaTrucker Light Load Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Prattville,Alabama
    ....I say let the mother have 10 minutes alone with him in an empty warehouse, a fully loaded arsenal of weapons at her disposal and him being the moving target.....

4. Giggles the Original

Giggles the Original Road Train Member

that just makes me wanna throw up....i dont think any of these sickos ought to do time in jail....i think they should be executed.....period...why should they get to carry on with their life after they have messed someone elses up???? and also the chance for parole and to get out and start doing the same thing again.....well one things for sure...even the most hardened criminals dont tolerate child molesters...i could go on...but wont...how awful...that poor baby...my baby sister was molested at the age of 2 by a family member...it not only caused her mental anguish, but physical as well....not to mention it really screwed my mom up emotionally...she has never been the same.....my mom didnt want my sister to have to go theu court so didnt press any charges on who did it....

5. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    I wouldn't need the arsenal of weapons . . . just some piano wire and a high solid rafter or beam. :biggrin_25524::biggrin_25525::biggrin_25510:

6. stepnfetchit

stepnfetchit Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Monett MO
    Nail his testicles to a log and push him over backward. 100 years ago they would have shot the sob and never worried about him hurting anybody again. They'll say he's sick, put him in a mental hospital at taxpayer expense and treat him and somewhere along the line he'll get out and do it again. Vicious circle. One thing about the old ways, nobody came back to do it again.

7. cherokee96red

cherokee96red Light Load Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Hernando Beach FL
    And people used to tell me all the time that it must be great to live in Orlando with so many theme parks so close. Actually surprised that didn't happen at Disney. The mouse has a rep amongst the locals for employing so many of these demented, sick, twisted, perverted... types. So glad we moved out of there a few years ago.:biggrin_2552:

8. Ducks

Ducks "Token Four-Wheeler"

Jan 1, 2007
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    I read this last night while trying to catch up on my newspaper reading, and it just broke my heart. I don't know what else to say. That poor child... :biggrin_2557:

9. NYROADIE

NYROADIE Heavy Load Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Rochester NY
    OH I got so much to say bout this but you nailed it!!:biggrin_2559:I'll go get the hammer,

10. Eagle_Eye

Eagle_Eye Medium Load Member

Sep 26, 2010
    ClarksvilleTennesse
    Nail his DICJ to a stump give him a dull knife. Cover him in gasoline tell him your gonna pour a 100 foot trail when you get to end ur gonna light it. Make a decision. If he uses knife lwet him bleed to death

11. LandShark

LandShark Road Train Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Riverdale, Ga
    i am in total agreement with all the punishments previously listed...
    However i am concerned about this child....and her mental well being...
    I am not sure how to say or ask this...but here it goes.
    I dont remember anything at all from when I was 2 years old...
    Is this something that this child may never recall and maybe not have to deal with pyshocological problems later... if so....maybe...and I BY NO MEANS am condoning anything...if this had to happen to her....is it better that it happened at such a young age or would it be more devestating to her say if she were between 7 and 14 years old....
    I am just asking...as I am fully conflicted about this...
    that being said ...if it were my daughter i would have shot the SOB no matter what my daughters age was...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.