Your company's personal conveyance policy.

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by socal, Apr 20, 2014.

1. socal

socal Medium Load Member

Feb 18, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    Found out on another thread that Holland Enterprises does not have any personal conveyance allowed.

I am sure there are others. Keep me coming.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. daddy2twins

daddy2twins Light Load Member

Apr 20, 2013
    Southeast Georgia
    This is a great thread idea. I'm subscribing.

4. .honeybadger.

.honeybadger. Road Train Member

Sep 30, 2012
    FL
    TransAm allows PC in several situations. If you are loaded and drop the trailer at a terminal in Olathe or Rockwall, you may use PC. If you drop your empty trailer at a meathouse, you may PC while waiting for your load. If you empty out and are not dispatched, you may PC to a safe spot. For example, yesterday I emptied out and was 80 miles from home but knew I wold not be picking up until today. I was allowed to send my empty call and PC home for the night. After your empty call on the load that s sending you home for hometime, you may use PC to deadhead home. They do crack down if you go empty and PC to your next pickup. Basically you should only PC to the nearest truck stop or safe parking spot. You can't drop a loaded trailer anywhere except a terminal.

socal Thanks this.
  5. dieseltrooper

dieseltrooper Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2014
    OKC,OK
    Arnold has no PC. It sucks...

socal Thanks this.
  6. double yellow

double yellow Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    State of Jefferson
    conway: 1hr max per day, must be empty, cannot be used to advance a load (cant offduty drive to truckstop that is in the same direction as the shipper).

covenant: 1hr max, must be bobtail, must have hours available to drive, must get approval from fleet manager

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    socal Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.