Your Input Please!!!

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by spankie, Dec 10, 2007.

1. spankie

spankie Light Load Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Ohio
    OK everybody after doing some research I have narrowed it down to Crete,Roehl,WestSide,TransportAmerica,and USX. Can anyone help me out here?? What would be the best training and most rewarding company that a newbie can work for?? Or if you know of a smaller company that treats people like a human being please let me know.

I will be considered as a graduate student driver able to pick who I want and don't have to worry about tuition reimbursement. I will be going to CDL school on my own with no assistance from a particular trucking company.

As a newbie I'm looking to start my driving carrier off on the right foot and need your past experience to help me. I realize I may be asking for a miracle but I feel that since I have found this web site, that may not be so far fetched. In my opinion I am already ahead of the game because I have you guys/girls or men/women my friends of the road, to help me get started in the right direction. I'm no virgin to the trucking industry been in it for about 20yrs. I have even ran the road with a driver when I was in the furniture business. The actual driving part is where I don't have any or should I say very little experience.

So thank you for holding my hand while I walk down this long and sometimes scary road of trucker reality. I wish all of you Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas and hope you and your families have a great New Year!!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.