Your opinon on wreckless driving

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by T-BONE JR, Oct 29, 2012.

1. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    another catch would be this. the charges were dropped to wreckless driving. but there's still the matter of his criminal record. what does that say????

cuz i'm sure he got arrested. and any time you get arrested you get a ding on your criminal history.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. T-BONE JR

T-BONE JR Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2012
    He has no criminal history reckless driving got expunged and like i said he has 0 points i dont know how but he does

4. pete1

pete1 Heavy Load Member

I think it shows incredible skill to be able to drive twice in one year without getting into a wreck!!!!

5. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    Sounds like his cop neighbot and his wife is trying to keep him from commiting vehicular homicide. Professional driving means that you are responsible and exhibit professional behavior and KNOW situations to avoid. I would pass on this "driver" before my company had a chance to pass on him. If he gets a driving job, someone out there is not only taking a HUGE risk, but they are also in my opinion rewarding bad / stupid behavior.

T...Street Thanks this.
  6. T-BONE JR

T-BONE JR Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2012
    You all r giving him a bad rep he is not an alcoholic 4 sure i know and plus he only had a beer or two the cop just hate that my buddy stole his wife plus both time the cop rig the test thats why the tickets got threw out and reduced the cop got suspended without pay. Mind this is a small town with maybe 700 people so charges here isn't real charges when it comes to big cities and states

7. reefer75

reefer75 Medium Load Member

Feb 26, 2011
    midwest
    I would side with everybody else but being from a small town I know for a fact local cops will hold grudges mine still holds grudges from 18 years ago and he tries to nail me every weekend and at least twice a month were in court have even went to town meeting about it nothing as of yet.But I think he is gone nothing last weekend at least and btw every time we go to court I have won the case just throwing that out there.As for the reckless driving part was he younger older?That makes a difference to me at least.Lord have mercy if I still acted like I did when I was younger...just say I would not be driving even a horse and buggy lol

8. FEELTHEWHEEL

FEELTHEWHEEL Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2010
    EL Cajon C.A.
    Don't know about other states, but in CA. you must request to have your reckless (if you have one) to be removed at the DMV when your time is up. It just does not fall off automatically.

9. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    "and plus he only had a beer or two"

What is the most common response from drunk drivers in the world?

10. T...Street

T...Street Light Load Member

Aug 19, 2012
    randolph co. NC
    Wow....only a beer or two...I guess if he only kills one person.....Wow...

11. T-BONE JR

T-BONE JR Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2012
    REEFER 75 MY BUDDY IS 40 VERY WISE AND HE IS VERY religous BUT REALLY TO ME HE IS A NERD WAY TO SMART GEEK!!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.