Your opinon on wreckless driving

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by T-BONE JR, Oct 29, 2012.

1. T...Street

T...Street Light Load Member

Aug 19, 2012
    randolph co. NC
    Very wise and the letters DUI and the words reckless driving sure never go together when it comes to a CDL job...at least IMO they don't......

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sleeve62

sleeve62 Light Load Member

Apr 8, 2012
    Rittman, Ohio
    In Ohio A DUI stays on an MVR for 5 years, I think reckless driving is the same. After 3 years the notation goes to the bottom of the form , but it is still there and will remain in data bases forever. Once you have that albatross hanging around your neck you have very few options to explore if you want to operate A CMV . Another trend today is the felony ( or even misdemeanor ) baggage. Very common is the domestic violence charge. A felony, assault , once A woman calls the police and charges are filed the juggernaut is set in motion. Now the woman cannot withdraw her complaint, even if she asks to, and end the issue. If she declines to pursue conviction , the State takes over and does it. The irony is that statistics indicate that the female initiates the violence in A majority of the cases. The woman throws things , busts up the house , attacks first . The male tries to defend himself or restrain her to limit physical damage to the dwelling or personal property. Now she has A bruise on her wrist or wrists to show the cops , get pictures taken of , and an innocent man has his life altered in many ways. For instance, he may never again legally own A firearm. The violence related felony conviction will haunt him the the rest of his days. This little beauty of A law is the creation of NOW, the women's lib. movement. Carrie Nation and her WCTL army marched on saloons carrying their little hatchets and smashed all the " Demon Rum " liquor bottles . Exhausted, suffering from the " vapors " and the " woozies " they went home for patent medicine cures. Laudanum, A tincture of opium to fend off the " female " problems ! LOL ! Now we have MADD , NOW , and the legacy of Susan B. Anthony ( very scary ) . C.S. Lewis said " We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful " Lewis died in 1963, the day Kennedy was assassinated. He should see us now !

AfterShock and midianlord Thank this.
  4. midianlord

midianlord Light Load Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Calgary, AB
    ^^This.^^ So very much, this.

This is really for another thread, but all I'll say here is that there's a reason I almost won't even consider dating Western-acculturated women anymore, nor yet consider most of them to be anything like proper long-term relationship material.

But, again, that's for another thread/rant.

[grammar and spelling-Naziism]

And guys/gals, again, it's reckless, not wreckless. I have a perfect record of wreckless driving, myself, and I'm sure many true pro-drivers do as well!

[/grammar and spelling Naziism]

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.