Youtuber Follies

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by merv85, Mar 22, 2023.

1. 99kwecat

99kwecat Bobtail Member

May 13, 2023
    Honest guys. Just think about this. Obviously this poor girl was never taught the proper way to secure loads. Especially like this one. My opinion is there is never too many straps or chains. I know there are laws on how many per type of load. I am the one who does over kill. In the weather and typ of load she had. Metal on metal that is cold. I would have used at least two chains per level. I know it would have been a pain to get over the top but I would have done it. Now if the the customer said no chains I would have used three more straps per level. But bottom line. I don’t think she had the right knowledge to know how to secure correctly. But this is my opinion so please don’t take me wrong. I don’t know it all either. But with 30 years at flat bedding I think I have an idea. Thanks guys.

exhausted379, merv85 and Kyle G. Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CAXPT

CAXPT Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Michigan
    Yeah, her Soy Boy audience had a conniption fit over their priestess having a rant, which we won't get to see of her entitlement attitude on display because she is/was/always will be, clueless because her woke minions took her stupid personna, seriously.
    More vapid than the movie of that name personifies. Agreed, if you have time to YouTube, you have time to make appointments. Tracked her journey on that oversize, and she went out of her way to accomodate her wants, but didn't route plan to save her fat butt. Sheesh, this generation is ignorant as hell.

4. Kyle G.

Kyle G. Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Eastern Iowa
    Thread bump. My youtube feed continues to get inundated with big rig becca videos, and I keep clicking on them out of morbid curiosity.... And the cycle repeats. It’s like I’m trapped in her #### pink spider web!

AE763E48-49BE-413C-83EE-191CA50CCD00.png

31F340EE-D78B-4E63-8555-1504639FA81E.jpeg

CAXPT and Oxbow Thank this.
  5. CAXPT

CAXPT Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Michigan
    Cold Turkey is the best way to quit. :)
    :banghead:

Kyle G. Thanks this.
  6. kylefitzy

kylefitzy Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Kansas city,Mo
    Hey, all the cool kids have personalized tarps, you just have to zoom in to see mine. C9A00048-F078-4EEA-BFFE-B3BFE4C40AC8.jpeg

merv85, CAXPT, beastr123 and 4 others Thank this.
  7. RubyEagle

RubyEagle Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2010
    She also has a video out Hyundai used her for promoting the new Hydrogen or Electric day cab they are testing.

8. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    atleast she is trying.. trucking aint easy. especially when you are new at it...we have all done rookie ####... dont see much of my generation out here on the roads. so it is nice to see other people my age out here doing any honest days work... .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.