YRC Maybrook is starving me

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Bucky, Feb 8, 2014.

1. catalinaflyer

catalinaflyer Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    February has exactly 4 weeks 3 out of 4 years. I know this all to well because only on that 4th year do I get to celebrate my birthday.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Maybe you're driving after retiring because of age. I know some Kroger drivers that retired, then started driving for another company. Got caught and had to pay back all the retirement they had drawn from Krogers Teamsters Union.

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I was with a union company but didn't stay long. Biggest bunch of backstabbers I ever worked with. Sit home for a week or 10 days straight while the more senior drivers running 2 logbooks they were running so hard. Maybe a customer is 800 miles away and they would log 11 hrs straight driving for 800 miles. If they had logged 2 layovers as they should have, I wouldn't have had to sit home and could have gotten a run that was being held for them. Fortunately and unfortunately they were busted due to a fatality accident and forced on elogs. Still figured out ways to backstab the more junior drivers.

born&raisedintheusa Thanks this.
  5. Boy Howdey

Boy Howdey Medium Load Member

May 22, 2013
    Sorry, not buying hardly any of this. I'm sure you sat home, but the senior drivers weren't running two log books.

6. rodknocker

rodknocker Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Southeast
    I don't really consider Yrc teamsters as they show 0 backbone every time a new contract comes out. They also get paid less than most non union ltl carriers.

7. 12 ga

12 ga THE VIEW FROM MY OFFICE

Oct 21, 2013
    Central Michigan
    When you turn 65 you can file for letter of exemption and drive for any company you want to, even another Teamster Clo.

fr8te_sh8ker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.