Gross Schneider trainer.

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Manuel361, Sep 21, 2016.

1. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I never called the op a snitch.Sometimes you have to do what you have to do otherwise it makes for a long traini,g period and you don't focus on learning like you should..In my case because I had such a good trainer and we got along so well I knew he wouldn't be offended when I respectfully told him he smells in so many words.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Heavy Load Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Cape Ann, Massachusetts
    One night during my training experience.....

After a stressful and, at times, a frightening day, I had finally fallen asleep in the top bunk while my trainer snorted and hacked in what appeared to be a fitful sleep in the lower bunk just a couple of feet away.
    Sometime later, I was awakened by a eerie feeling that all was not as it should be.
    There was a gentle, consistent shaking of the truck, accompanied by a rhythmic slapping noise coming from down below.
    Sounded a bit like a flat tire doing about 60.
    "What in hells bells is that"? I thought to myself. My fuddled mind searched for meaning of this sudden change of events as my cortisol levels began to rise dramatically.
    Then, it hit me...
    "O please dear Gawd... don't let that be what I think it is"!
    As I cringed in a growing terror, I finally mustered up the courage to take the plunge...
    I peered over the side to look down below...
    Sure enough, there was Mr. Company Man himself, holding an intimate article of womens' clothing (no doubt pilfered from the truck stop laundry) in one hand while holding something else of equal intimacy in the other.
    The man was waxing his carrot.
    Our eyes met.
    Time stopped, among other things, and the silence was deafening.
    Then he broke the silence and said, "Go back to sleep".
    I spent the rest of the night in a Motel 6 across the street.
    Took me awhile to get home after that, not to mention the PTSD.
    Never again.

4. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    lmao,don't mean to laugh but you do have a way with words,lol

5. free spirited1

free spirited1 Heavy Load Member

Mar 18, 2012
    USA
    dang...driver. .well least you left n went to motel...you just never know where somebody hands have been!

6. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    No doubt.I've been assigned trainers before and they came to my motel room ready to roll,i've called the one in charge of students and told her I want a different trainer and why.So of course had to wait a day or so longer but hey if you get bad vibes don't go.

TequilaSunrise Thanks this.
  7. UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect Road Train Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Yo Mama's
    I am not sure how many know this, but when you are with a trainer/mentor, this should never happen, and in the legal world it is called sexual harassment. It does not matter if you are heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, or any other combination. While some in the industry may not think much about this, I would not tolerate it, and would let the company know I am no longer with the trainer, and they are expected to pay for any and all expenses, hotel, transportation, etc, as well as find me a new trainer. I can guarantee this is not the first time the guy has done this with a trainee, and if allowed to continue will not be his last either. I don't mind if you do what you do behind closed doors, but in a cab with a someone else it is unacceptable, except if you are in a romantic relationship, which no trainer/mentor should be with their trainee.

8. free spirited1

free spirited1 Heavy Load Member

Mar 18, 2012
    USA
    They should take him off trainer status, and put him solo only, and watch him also

9. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    No doubt but he needs to be turned into safety first.

UsualSuspect Thanks this.
  10. Ty3000

Ty3000 Bobtail Member

Oct 21, 2015
    Say something already!!
    Confront the guy ..

You need him as much as he needs you

If he doesn't budge, get a new trainer

They should still count the week you've been out.

11. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    The TRAINER played the race thing, not the trainee.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.