- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s license, Class A or B with HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements from your state of residence (or be willing to obtain your HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements)
- Must have an acceptable motor vehicle record and possess verifiable experience or acceptable training
- Must meet all Federal and State requirements for certification including a pre-employment alcohol and controlled substances screen and meet the medical standards of the U.S. Dept. of Transportation
- Must possess the ability to read, write in English, perform mathematical calculations to accurately and legibly complete required paperwork to include freight bills, and receipts, maintain logs, and read maps, and road signs
- Must possess good oral communication skills and be able to follow instructions and take direction by various means of communication
- Possess an extensive background in the operation of the fleet when performing industrial cleaning and emergency spill response
- Training related to safety and health in compliance with OSHA and company policies, environmental compliance with EPA standards
- Overall knowledge of all fields related to services provided by the company
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approach to problems
- Ability to develop/train team members, work independently on assigned tasks, as well as accept direction on given assignments
Midwest Environmental Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All individuals will be evaluated without discrimination of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
Midwest is a drug free workplace. All potential and current employees are drug screened prior to job offer, randomly after employment and post accident.