3 International Studies Show Chloroquine with Azithromycin Shows 100% Success Treating Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Deadwood, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    One of those drugs is used to treat lupus maybe ( saw it on tv) and now those people can’t get their meds.......

daf105paccar Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Farmerbob1

Farmerbob1 Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2017
    False. 30 million doses were donated the other day.

Also, Lupus is a nasty disease, but most Lupus sufferers can skip their medicine for a while without serious risk.

x1Heavy and Deadwood Thank this.
  4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    The lungs are very important. If you listened to a lungs of a infected person there is a sound of crumpling paper according to many doctors. When scanned the scarring on the aveoli inside the lungs were really dangerous to the person.

If you cut or burned yourself on the skin, the body brings fluids and various materials to that site to take away the bad stuff and to rebuild the wound. Scars over and heals etc.

If your aveoli which are small bags that swap gas out for fresh oxygen in directly to the red blood cells on them get hurt, then the body brings fluids and materials to that site of the blown bag to fix it. If you had enough blown bags or injury then the entire lung system must drown. And you drown on dry land in time. and thats that.

Thats why it kills. The second path of killing is your heart. It may inflame it. And at some point your heart simply has had enough and you code. And thats that. But it is known to hit your lungs first.

China did experiment with early infected lung damage to where they simply sent the person to the OR, chopped his lungs out threw them away and dropped in a set of donor lungs hooked it up and got him going. Not everyone is going to get lungs.

In addition to ventilators there are also very special machines capable of artificially passing oxygen to your blood cells and tries to remove the dangerous toxic gas etc. Those are really temporary. I had a procedure as a infant about 4 months into my life where they did that. But introduced the oxygen as a slurry into the body via the femoral artery which was at that time the largest that they could get into by surgery in the 60's I spent a week on that. The lungs were bypassed and were able to heal nicely. If it didnt I would not be here at all. I would not exist. after 5 months of life support the billing at that hospital was grotesque. They threw it away into the trash can. Hospital is still there to this day.

Farmerbob1 Thanks this.
  5. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    Not only that but if these medications are proven to work after the controlled trails are finished, the production of them can be ramped up. I am 100% sure hundreds of millions of dosages can be placed in the hands of medical providers within weeks. Remember the president has the authority to force pharmaceutical companies to make them. I'm just hoping all the hype is true. The World needs some good news in regard to this crap.

Farmerbob1 Thanks this.
  6. 25(2)+2

25(2)+2 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 18, 2006
    the road less travelled
    People were hoarding the anti malarial, too. I don't know how they were able to get the scripts for it, but it seems that some have.

There were cases where pharmacists had to really scramble to fill scripts for long standing users of the drug.

Farmerbob1 Thanks this.
  7. Farmerbob1

Farmerbob1 Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2017
    Chloroquine based antimalarial drugs were dead easy to get. Go to the doctor, say you are planning to visit Mexico, and, bam, instant script. Probably a lot harder now.

25(2)+2 Thanks this.
  8. TruckChicken

TruckChicken Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2018
    Well they have been using that combo for over a week now in NY and we are approaching 1000 deaths a day. Looks like it didn’t help at all.

9. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    I'm not sure it's in wide use right now. Last time I heard its use was very limited in NY.

10. TruckChicken

TruckChicken Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2018
    10000 doses being given to the sickest of patients. It’s being used on a wide scale in NY since several hundred people a day are dying there. Hope it works, but the same drugs were tried in China and Italy.

11. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I understand the Covid19 infects the red blood cells making them non functional in taking oxygen or giving up waste. Takes the body 8 weeks to make a pint of red cells, two days for plasma volume from water for that point. People die even on ventilators from god when all the blood is unable to transport oxygen. Boom dead.

The anti malarial drugs do kill the virus. The problem of infected blood is resolved by dumping and fresh blood of at least a pint. Most of us carry 10 pints give or take in blood or 8% of our weight. Blood is only good for 100 to 120 days before they are replaced by the body at 1 pint every 8 weeks. Donated blood is stored about 40 days.

As long your liver is in good condition, it knows when your Blood Oxygen is too low (At least 92% or lower) it will send a substance into your bone marrow (Either your big thigh bones, your big arm bones or your spine. You don't have very much marrow elsewhere, just a little but those are not the marrow that keeps you going. They generate stem cells which then rebuild and build new red blood cells at a rate of 2 million a second or a pint every 8 weeks. Dead cells to the spleen and marrow to be recycled or disposed of after the iron is taken. (You still need iron sometimes)

In Arkansas we have 25 on ventilators, 54 hospitalized and about 624 hot positives. (Isolated at home) out of 8000 plus tested as of today. About 12 dead so far since this hit us 2 weeks ago and 47 recovery.

We have a problem with state parks being over crowded by out of state people (About 60% total) seeking a chance to escape their houses in their states. Gov is going to close down a number of parks, restrict others. If that does not work then he will close the whole thing and put the state on home lock down.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    Farmerbob1 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.