3rd Qtr news is starting to trickle in. Lookin Good!

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by J_FROG, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    Why would you worry about that fuel pump that seldom got used anyway. And Carlisle is not a terminal, it is a repair facility just like South Holland and Denton. USA only has 3 terminals, VB, VD and WM. You coukld possibly call FP a terminal but I sure wouldn't call it much of anything.

And if Knight is such a good place to work, why is our orientation classes full of ex knight drivers?
    Most of them I've talked to complain about lack of pay and miles, poor management, and cheap Volvos that keep breaking down.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. charles pugh

charles pugh Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2013
    Jfrog.. I'm happy either way it goes. It doesn't stop me from making money or paying my bills. The only reason and I repeat the only reason I want it to happen is to get at people like you, and retired sarge. That's the only kick that I will get out of it.

4. charles pugh

Aug 3, 2013
    And those drivers will be right back at Knight. people switch companies for what? They are all the same. And

5. charles pugh

Aug 3, 2013
    Jfrog is the main USA butt kisser.

6. falcon241073

falcon241073 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    No not all are the same. Msybe all with 2000+ trucks. When I leave USA it will not be for another mega carrier. Especially swift or a wanna be swift. (Knight) glad you are a happy troll there.

7. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    This constant bickering in these USA threads is going to stop. There are two ways that can happen. You can either stop it with your own self-discipline, or we'll stop it with permanent bans.

At this point, I don't mind telling you that the permanent bans look to be the easiest and most efficient way for the staff to handle this.

My suggestion to any of you that wish to stay on this site is to knock it off NOW! We are sick and tired of the mess in this forum that is poisoning this community. BHW has already reminded all of you once:

http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...761-too-many-reported-posts-coming-forum.html

The bickering is going to stop. Permanent bans will follow for those of you who aren't willing to comply. There won't be any second chances, no warnings, no infractions - just a permanent ban on the spot. That policy starts now, and we've already got a short-list started of the first ones to go.

Thanks for your cooperation. Safe trips to all of you.

Mastertech and bullhaulerswife Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.