A Giant TV on the Back of Semi Trucks Could Make Passing Safer

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by Rockin&Rollin, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Rockin&Rollin

Rockin&Rollin Heavy Load Member

Mar 6, 2011
    Orlando Florida
    When I said "Read the original article in post 1" I meant post 1 of this thread and it doesn't say anything of the sort.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pete1

pete1 Heavy Load Member

Just proves my point that morons would rather die than be stuck behind one of those big nasty trucks. So essentially they are committing suicide and the only victims are the innocent drivers coming the other way.....

4. thomaskirk8

thomaskirk8 Light Load Member

Aug 17, 2014
    I want to know who is going to make sure the TV screens are kept clean. Is that another job that I have to do for free

pete1 Thanks this.
  5. pete1

pete1 Heavy Load Member

And another ticket if it isn't. But that's ok with RR, since he loves him some govt regulations

6. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    Or how about leaving a truck length of room so you can actually see around the truck instead of 10 feet away from the bumper. People are just getting stupider everyday

7. Rockin&Rollin

Mar 6, 2011
    Orlando Florida
    This isn't about me idiot, I posted a news story of interest to truckers = stop hijacking and ruining the thread.

8. TLeaHeart

TLeaHeart Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2008
    casper, wy
    no it is not of interest to truck drivers, very stupid idea, not practical, and takes the responsibility away from the idiot passing. And who they going to litigate in court when the screen gets dirty? when the person passing still causes a collision?

pete1 Thanks this.
  9. pete1

pete1 Heavy Load Member

It's of interest to us in the same way a tube of preparation H is of interest to a guy with hemeroids.

10. Rockin&Rollin

Mar 6, 2011
    Orlando Florida
    Please keep your personal animosities against me in Politics and don't ruin threads here with them. You don't speak for others as to their interests or me and so far this thread has 174 hits = know your place, this isn't Politics and you should act accordingly.

11. SHO-TYME

SHO-TYME Road Train Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Dahlonega, GA
    The costs can't outway the stupidity of people.

VeganTrucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.