1. asphaltcowboy4x4

asphaltcowboy4x4 Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2018
    anybody work here seems to have a good reputation. What’s the money really like tho? They have family resorts which is cool think they are owned by R L.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Feather.579

Feather.579 Bobtail Member

Sep 23, 2020
    I drive for ABCO currently, started here 3 months ago. I can't access the resorts for another 3 months but the pay is good SO FAR. I had 1 layover I was not happy with on the situation, other than that I have had consistent miles. Best week was 1700 , average 1400

Loudstacks Thanks this.
  4. asphaltcowboy4x4

asphaltcowboy4x4 Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2018
    what’s the resorts policy can you go there anytime you want or like once a year and so you make 1400 gross usually or like 1500 and 1300 good miles and pay? U run otr?

5. LTL Bull

LTL Bull Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2020
    Resorts are awarded based on vacation times awarded. They are basically reconditioned hotels. The newest one in Ocean Isles NC got nailed by the hurricane. Never went to CA one but did go to Daytona Beach. No room service or anything like that. Nice perk but nothing to get too excited about. You have to submit a request form to the Emerald Palace in Wilmington and they decide who gets what. If you have time off and they have a vacancy you can use the

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.