Alex logistics now running as Natex Enterprises.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Kpence, Nov 10, 2018.

1. PolkaTramp

PolkaTramp Light Load Member

Nov 8, 2018
    If they "lead" that new company stuff now... Employees run away as fast as possible...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PolkaTramp

Nov 8, 2018
  4. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
  5. PolkaTramp

Nov 8, 2018
    There was a story about Alex Logistics scam on CBS Chicago News. Author is gathering information for a followup story. She already was able to establish that scammer - owner of Alex Logistics - owes people at least 100k but probably much more. Authorities are already investigating since he may be active on other fields. Maybe also still stealing from truckers under other companies names. If you(or anyone) like to contact the author her name is Dana K and work phone # Deleted
    There are few lawyers interested already so it may be some returns for former employees victimized by that thief and his team(see material above) .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2019
    Reason for edit: Removed last name and phone number
  6. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Alex? Get your sorry arse in here and give an account for yourself! Do it now! Else, I’ll bite every #### one of your necks!

Lonesome and mjd4277 Thank this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    That's telling him, Frank!

mjd4277 and Frank Speak Thank this.
  8. JudiC

JudiC Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2015
    I almost went to work for Alex Logistics as their safety supervisor, I did my research on the company beforehand and holy cow what a mess!!!

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  9. Member

Member Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2019
    I was a staff member at Alex Logistics, working at the office and I’m still trying to get the money that is owed to me. Now I will file a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General office and see what happens. Not only they didnt pay drivers and staff but they also havent paid for the trailer leases, Pilot travel centers, insurance and more. Before I left from there they had a different company under the name, The New York Central Enterprises with a MC number that they bought from another company after alex logistics stopped working, and the phone number associated with this company is from New York, I do not know if this company is working right now. Check the companies before you start working because who knows how many more they have opened under friends name and realtives.

Lonesome, jon69 and TB John Thank this.
  10. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    What I gather from this and most other threads on here is to NEVER work for a company out of Illinois? WTF are y'all doing up there?

88 Alpha Thanks this.
  11. Achiguy

Achiguy Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2019
    Hello, did you ever get your money?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.