American Bath Group aka Aquatic Bath

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by BM 58, Feb 12, 2021.

1. BM 58

BM 58 Heavy Load Member

Jun 25, 2019
    I didn't mean to be insensitive on this post. Traffic mgr just having a difficult time finding a few good drivers. The guys that have applied locally don't seem to have much experience nor care much about professional appearance. The unloading part of this job is by no means hard labor. I've read posts from a lot of good guys on this site. Just hoping to find a couple of guys that live close enough to the DFW area to make it worth your while. This is not a live in the truck job. Thanks again

bzinger Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    They're the Aldi store delivery company aren't they? They had an ad a while back for the remote driver division where they fly you to one of the Aldi DCs that needs extra drivers, then you work out of that DC for a minimum of 3 weeks, then when you're ready for hometime, they fly you home. That's about the only thing they had going in my area.

mitrucker Thanks this.
  4. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    Contact them and inquire about “Ace Drivers”. Thise guy were required to stay out 3-5 weeks. Someone with your experience should have a chance at that position.

supersnackbar Thanks this.
  5. phox1515

phox1515 Bobtail Member

Dec 22, 2020
    What exactly do you define as close to the DFW area? I live in San Antonio but I'd rather not drive to the DFW area and back every week.... Would get expensive in gas.

6. BM 58

BM 58 Heavy Load Member

Jun 25, 2019
    As stated this is not live in the truck job. Most of us leave either Sunday afternoon or Mon am. Run a route and deliver 8-10 drops. Come back and grab another load and come in sometime on Friday. San Antonio is too far away. We have a couple of guys that live in the Temple area and have been here for years. Still too far I think unless you want to drive 3 hrs back and forth every week.

7. phox1515

phox1515 Bobtail Member

Dec 22, 2020
    I was afraid of that. Seems like San Antonio has like nothing for good opportunities. But I can't convince my family to move.

8. steven7994

steven7994 Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2013
    I'm considering doing this out of the Valdosta,Ga. location.

9. BM 58

BM 58 Heavy Load Member

Jun 25, 2019
    We don’t run anything plant to plant with our equipment. We have outside carriers that do that. I don’t know anything about that location but if it is run like ours in Lancaster you’ll be glad you took the job.

10. steven7994

steven7994 Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2013
    Pretty sure they all run about the same. Im just trying to understand the whole pay structure. One driver said y'all get two different pay checks every week.

11. BM 58

BM 58 Heavy Load Member

Jun 25, 2019
    Your main check is your mileage and all activity pay taxed normally, deductions, ins, etc. Then you are given a check for your sleeper pay which is $42 a night for all nights on the road. That is tax free like a per deim adds up pretty quick when you have 4-5 nights a week on the road.

steven7994 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.