Anheuser Busch

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by Woodchuck88, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Woodchuck88

Woodchuck88 Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2017
    New York
    So far I have been to 2 Anhausher Busch plants. One in New Jersey and one in baldwisville, NY. Spent 9.5 hours at the one NJ and ran out of hours there but thankfully they had parking. I am currently on hour 7 at the one in NY. From what I understand these are union run places and if you run under your own authority I would stay far away or refuse these loads. They guy parked next to me has been backed on for 16 hours and they are yet to touch him.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    If you are logging ON DUTY hours, you are absolutely destroying your wage earning ability to drive. Your 70 hours will vanish in a few days and you could not legally go anywhere for up to 6 days or whatever your recap says.

CrappieJunkie Thanks this.
  4. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    What does this have to do with a shipper being good or bad?

ExOTR and DTP Thank this.
  5. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

16 hours, hope he's getting paid to sit there. If not I would of been gone in 2 hours

rearview Thanks this.
  6. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    The Anhausher Busch in Ft Collins, CO is just as bad.

BigPerm Thanks this.
  7. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    If I had my own authority, I wouldn't touch a cheap arse Buddummer load. There is a reason you see a lot of the training megas picking up there, the rates to haul that Clydesdale wizz are cheap.

8. Woodchuck88

Jan 4, 2017
    New York
    I put myself off duty and back to on duty only if I i move the truck. I am scared of a HOS violation tho for doing that. And I'm still sitting here.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Are you able to photo your today's log page omitting personal information and show us your recap?

10. Woodchuck88

Jan 4, 2017
    New York
    IMG_0335.JPG I showed 1 hour on duty before the 36 minutes off duty then moved the truck to a dock and stayed on duty awhile to make it look good. Currently off duty.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  11. Heritage11

Heritage11 Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2017
    Baldwinsville uses robots to load the trucks. They're VERY slow. You can walk faster than they move. Very few real live people in shipping.

Just hope you don't need a rework. We did D/H there with my previous company and I had an overweight. Took those robots 5hrs to rework the load. I went inside and watched for a bit. I kept hoping they'd run into each other lol

whoopNride Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.