any drivers running the southeast region

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by dirttrackking55, Apr 3, 2012.

1. dirttrackking55

dirttrackking55 Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Georgia
    i was wondering if anybody runs the southeast region. where all do you go and what are the average miles per week. thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pegasus

Pegasus Medium Load Member

Aug 27, 2011
    in the universe
    Go to this thread:

http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...averick-drivers-whats-your-average-miles.html - my husband's mileage since he started in his first truck (he is now in his second truck because that first truck had such bad transmission problems).

My husband is assigned to the US division but has pretty much gone as far north as Michigan, as far south as the panhandle of Florida, has been as far south in Texas as Houston and as far east as the east coast of the USA. Not sure if he has been west of the Mississippi.

Okay, how many who read this thread and any of my posts where I have mentioned that we live in Little Rock, Arkansas and that JET-Lag is based out of the North Little Rock terminal and were wondering just HOW I did not know that he does at least some of his running west of the Mississippi. Well, the reason is because I am geographically challenged. He did just say that he has not run west of the Rockies so far, though.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  4. Danfromwindsor

Danfromwindsor Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Unless things have changed there is no southeast regional.

5. hesgoneagain

hesgoneagain Medium Load Member

Nov 16, 2011
    Denton, North Carolina
    Hubby in the RAT division He gets an average of 2400 per week. We've been to Maryland, Delaware, Georgia, SC, AR, Ohio, Ill., IN, KY, PA, MO, PA, AL plus a few more. Hope this helps.

6. dirttrackking55

Dec 17, 2011
    Georgia
    OK well thanks. Yea someone told me today that it is just everything east of I-55.

7. Danfromwindsor

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Where do you live? Most flatbed drivers are home on weekends.

8. dirttrackking55

Dec 17, 2011
    Georgia
    In Georgia, I have seen four maverick trucks in my area that park down the road, one is home on the weekends but the other three come home during the week sometimes.

9. Danfromwindsor

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    You should at least call Maverick and see what they can offer there. There may be a dedicated in that area or at the least if you run flats they may still be able to get you home weekends.

10. ChipW

ChipW Light Load Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Chester, SC
    glad to see other hams out on the big road.

Chip - N8CNJ

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.