Arnold Drivers, What's your 20?

Discussion in 'Arnold' started by Jorihe84, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Rolling after a 2 day Atlanta adventure.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Southrngrl228

Southrngrl228 Bobtail Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Mobile, AL
    oh I bet that was fun! My trucker was notified this am not to worry about making that load to Birmingham today because the Home Depot is closed!!! He was knee deep in blizzard conditions in NC a couple days ago...was able to avoid Atlanta on his way to TN. Stay safe !!

4. richieryan

richieryan Medium Load Member

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    Home this weekend. My boss on the International Paper gig in Amarillo needs more drivers on the acct if you live in OK, north TX or TX panhandle. I renewed my license today and took/passed HM test, so after TSA check comes back, I may be moving to the HM acct in the Tulsa area.

5. Jorihe84

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Now that's some team freight!!

Jacksonville, FL to Rincon, GA to Ontario, CA

146 empty 2340 loaded.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    truckinmike1984 Thanks this.
  6. richieryan

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    Nice! As a team, do they put y'all on USX team loads?

7. Jorihe84

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    We have been called directly by USX to cover loads a few times but generally we do Arnold loads

8. richieryan

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    Good deal. I'm at GP today to visit the shop, but they can't even look at it til tomorrow afternoon. It has quite a few issues, but the biggie now is the ECM is telling the eng fan to stay on 24/7. Coolant stays cold, so no heat except Espar under the bunk. bearable, but that means no defrost. So no shop time for now. I asked the FM on the Baker-Hughes acct to see about having us a truck ready to reseat in two weeks, when I'll have my HM on my license and can start on the HM lds.

9. Jorihe84

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    That's why I'm glad we have Penske truck. Every shop visit is prompt and quick.

Picked up this morning in Fontana, CA going to Reynoldsburg, Ohio. 2209 miles. I hope they keep venturing in these coast runs for teams. We made it from Rincon, GA to Ontario, CA in 44 hours. However I know once we get back to Ohio we will get thrown back into the PA - Illinois - southeast loops

10. richieryan

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    Good miles! I'll be talking to ops in the morning. There was a Peterbilt tech at the shop earlier who hooked up his laptop to the 587 and made like "Bones" in Star Trek and made concerned noises as he read all 20 issues that scrolled down the screen. Bottom line: must go to shop before it craps-out otr. Just need a "loaner" for a week or two while the shop administers some much-needed TLC.

11. richieryan

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    Update from shop this morning: It's at Pete for warranty work on the ISX. They mentioned "liner" issue, meaning major engine work with only 153k miles. We are currently in a 2008 Columbia, former Link unit that has an air leak, and fuel gauge reads E. Kinda of a beater, but better than nothing....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.