Arnold just like all the others

Discussion in 'Arnold' started by centralnyguy, Mar 25, 2007.

1. truckerswife11

truckerswife11 Light Load Member

Sep 12, 2007
    Tacoma, WA
    This company is owned by USXpress be sure to read us xpress strikes again thread

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. panhandlepat

panhandlepat Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2007
    gotta have a yr exp
    have been for a FEW yrs now. they are slowly implementing USX's policies around here.
    we still are a seperate Co. though, only major descisions are made by USX.

4. samuari

samuari Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Scotia NY
    Anybody run Northeast for Arnold? Do they keep promises about home time and no NYC

5. panhandlepat

panhandlepat Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2007
    i run out of the SE but i spend ALOT of time up here. i am currently in a motel in maybrook on 84. because there are 30 trucks in this area looking for a load.
    doesn't happen all the time though.
    i dont know about the planners/dispatchers up here, but if i am in the SE around hometime they will USUALLY bend over backwards to get me home

6. Okieron

Okieron Crusty Okie

Dec 23, 2009
    muskogee, ok
    I'm looking at going as a company driver and I was hoping to find some info. good or bad

7. BigBluePeter

BigBluePeter Heavy Load Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Youre in muskogee so in a decent spot for them. Have a lot going on in Texas. Hope you like rolling around with a 57 footer though. Dont believe the hype about home time, they try to keep you out 3 weeks at a time but advertise home weekly. Dont take the per diem its a ripoff. The dispatchers have delt with are sub-par IMHO. Over all its ok but not the greatest. Also, they are part of USExpress.

8. Okieron

Okieron Crusty Okie

Dec 23, 2009
    muskogee, ok
    thanks for the info. I was sure the hometime was bull, it always is. these companies all say the same thing and you know they want the wheels rolln and thats ok with me because if you aint rollin you ain't makin money. do you know if there regional stuff is correct or are they 48 or nothing?

9. BigBluePeter

BigBluePeter Heavy Load Member

Aug 8, 2009
    The info on reagional is correct but dont be surprized if you end up outside of your region for a lil bit. I havent had any problems with that aspect of it so far. As with all trucking though youre expected to go where the freight is taking you. I can say that they have tried to keep me in region though. As far as I can tell there is no straight 48 states.

10. Okieron

Okieron Crusty Okie

Dec 23, 2009
    muskogee, ok
    great I dont mind most areas, but can't stand north east. I just get nervous with new york and those areas. thanks

11. redhawkdiver

redhawkdiver Bobtail Member

Feb 6, 2010
    brownstown,mi
    does anyone know what the miles are arnolds midwest regional,is it true that you get weekends home.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.