Arnold just like all the others

Discussion in 'Arnold' started by centralnyguy, Mar 25, 2007.

1. mattp

mattp Medium Load Member

May 26, 2011
    fr mass
    why does everyone ##### about nyc? granted i grew up in new england but its really not that bad lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mattp

mattp Medium Load Member

May 26, 2011
    fr mass
    just stay off the jersey tpike unless you ghave a compabny paid speedpass lol

4. saculmot

saculmot Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Nashville, GA
    their their their their. Figure it out.

5. SCHOOL

SCHOOL Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2011
    I,ve been with arnold 9 yrs i think they have fell into the dumpster, i,m a o/o and remember when this company was great, tim , amy, belvely smith, jimmy d, lets not forget rob horny head,and by the way tim b in breakdown chris hackler, at the least are people that are rude and help to put this company in the grinder, amy? what on gods green earth is she doing in planning lol,b. smith worst dm in the fleet, jim d ??? rob horn should have been fired when he helped loose kohls tim b this guys knows every thing,tellin drivers we should be glad to have a job/ no you should be glad to have a job with your over payed self, should have kept breakdown in jax and sent him up the road,chris hackler lol, look else where for a job by the end of the yr there will be no more ats dumbies, i have a interview tommorrow and god knows i want out, i,m truly praying

6. NSBGearjammer

NSBGearjammer Medium Load Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Sunshine State
    Almost 1 year later and still going strong. I wonder what happened to Mr 1 Post. Oh well, more freight for me. Got a chance to go by the house today and drop my pickup off. We have a preplan to take FL water to Texas. 1000+miles. Rock on.

7. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2012
    Orlando,Fl
    Arnold was the best company I ever work for!! But back in 2004 to 2005 USX came and both half off the company and everything went down hill !!! Oh boy I miss those days!!

8. StukaJU87c

StukaJU87c Bobtail Member

Apr 13, 2013
    All I can say is there is maybe 1 person that works after hours at arnold that's of any use. Everybody else will just ignore you all day long

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.