Australian trucker set to shut their country down

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Lennythedriver, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    I just know we’re being lied to. I don’t know why, what’s behind it, but for whatever strange reason they are hell-bent on getting that vaccine inside of every human being. Reports are coming out every day that the vaccine is failing. Reports are coming out every day that therapeutics that they used in India and in parts of Mexico worked extremely effective to stop the spread of the virus. We don’t need the vaccine. The vaccine isn’t even a vaccine in the first place. Vaccines prevent infection this one does not do that.

I feel like I’m living in the twilight zone or something. It’s such a common sense scenario and yet it’s going to be forced on all of us. I don’t know how far they’ll go, but I know they’re locking people out of the grocery stores in France right now. If you’re not vaccinated you can’t even go to the grocery store and buy groceries. Are they going to start doing that here?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    Yes it is.
    But it seems to me, it is coming equally from both sides.

There does not seem to be any logical thinking from either side.
    It seems to be all emotions and gut reactions from both camps, and both sides want to impose their will on the other.

And when I put it that way, it seems like just another day at the office.

4. Moosetek13

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    The insidiousness of this virus seems unique in human history.

It hits certain people hard, certain people mildly, and others show no symptoms at all.
    Has that ever happened before, at least on such a large scale?

And the symptoms seem to vary from person to person so wildly.
    It is the same with the vaccinations. Everyone seems to have their own response to it, and it varies wildly from person to person.

This whole situation seems surreal, to the point of absurdity.
    In many ways it does seem like a designed thing.

5. homewr3cker

homewr3cker Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2018
    It started out as a way for them to make trump look bad , unfortunately he bought into it … now it’s a way for the government to distract us, the media to make money off the drama of it all and the doctors and pharmaceutical companies to be “heroes” AND make money off it … nobody on that side wants to admit we’re right… just like about where it came from, everyone knew it came from that lab in wuhan but they still won’t admit it completely

6. homewr3cker

Aug 28, 2018
    I had it back in April, I’m 41 , way fat , smoked for 25 years up till just a couple years ago and I’m on immunosuppressant drugs (humira/stellera) and it was barely anything… I’ve had hangovers that were worse

7. homewr3cker

Aug 28, 2018
    But most deaths are old people or people way more unhealthy than me … try to get them to admit that though, it’s honestly hilarious when I see young healthy people running around with face diapers on spraying antibacterial spray on everything they touch … they keep it up and they won’t have any immune system at all

8. Lunatic Fringe

Lunatic Fringe Medium Load Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Nothing about this makes sense. Now hospitals are threatening to fire doctors and nurses who aren't vaxed. With the hospitals full who is going to care for the sick if they start firing their staff? If the hospitals are full now what happens in the fall when the weather cools down and conditions are much more favorable for the virus to spread?

JoeyJunk, circle h, jason6541 and 3 others Thank this.
  9. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    There has been much shown on the politics forum on this.
    The reactions to the vaccine are in line with research. The research also dictates that the vaccinated will drop like flies in 3 years. Doubt it? That’s what happened to ALL the lab animals. That’s why there’s no long term research. All the animals died.

10. Moosetek13

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    Pretty sure I had it too, back in June or July of last year.
    Took me 4 days to beat it, which is a long time for me to get over something.
    By the time I could get tested, I tested negative.

But in the early days of this it was said that smokers had the advantage because the receptors for the virus were blocked because of the smoking.
    Things change day to day with this.
    One day we are told one thing, the next day we are told something else.

As to all the masks and sprays and such...
    Yes. Try to avoid everything, and you leave yourself open to everything.
    Hiding in fear is not the way to defeat an illness.

We have an immune system for a reason, and we should let (MAKE) it do its job.

(And that last statement was a bit hypocritical, because I have been vaccinated.
    I won't go into the various reasons why, and I won;t get any boosters. But, I did.)

11. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    No, sir. You are absolutely dead wrong.

I do not wish to impose my will on anyone. You want to wear a piece of cloth on your face 24/7? Go for it. Feel like cowering in your house in mortal terror of coming within a mile of another human being? Rock on. You wanna have some who-knows-what-it'll-do science experiment injected into your body? It's your thing--do what ya wanna do.

When you demand--often under penalty of law--that I do these things, you are imposing your will on me. Get it now?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.