Beware of San Antonio Brokers Services out if North Bergen,NJ.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Carlos Capote, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    is owned by Cubans and san Antonio its one of those saints Cubans love

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Carlos Capote

Carlos Capote Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2015
    easy... the dirt bag owner is from San Antonio ,Cuba so he name this company San Antonio after that town .
    this company shall not be opreating .
    they dont care about the drivers or safety.. FMCSA shall go in and shut down...

4. Carlos Capote

Dec 20, 2015
    San Antonio Brokers, Strikes again... !!.. they failed to give me my last paycheck today on chirstmas eve.. After the Idiot Owner Michael Miqueli told me to pick it up today after 1pm.. knowing that they will close at 11 am. WTF... After wasting time going 60 miles from my house to thier office to pick my hard work earnings. found its closed, Called Mr.Miqueli on his cell, and ask where is my much needed money . he said I am nothing and I have no say. Go #### your self. come back monday ..good bye.. Now thanks to him I am having a bad christmas and broke... What a jerk is this man. .I am glad I found a much better job ... just find out he did this too another driver which left too the same day..What a #######... Just beware of San Antonio Brokers Service,- 2500- 83 rd st. North Bergen,NJ.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  5. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    I'd be dragging them to court. There needs to be something done about these shady brokers.

Carlos Capote Thanks this.
  6. Hyweighman

Hyweighman Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
  7. Carlos Capote

Dec 20, 2015
    they are,not a broker, just a bad carrier. out of NJ. people if u want call them and,##### at them., I had the worst christmas ever, no paycheck. after I worked 80 hrs,plus,for them.... had to eat canned food from a,pantry... 2 weeks with,out a check...,owner michael miqueli, told me I am nothing. because I dont owned 45 trucks and dont have a,company like him,etc.. that am just a freaken driver. what a msg i got on christmas eve after i asked for my owed money $1500.00 plus 500 in escrow which he deducts illegal to his company drivers.. please help me ! thanks and God bless

8. luftkoph

luftkoph Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2012
    U.P.michigan
    35 years ago the seeds of de-regulation were sown, now we are seeing just how bitter the harvest really is.

9. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
  10. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    He might be a liar but I know for a fact that you pay peanuts and the only reason you still have a company is because of Jbhunt and I have seen your drivers paycheck and there's no way you can live in this area with 650 dollars so how about you start giving your drivers a fair wage so you won't show up in this website again???

DesiTrucker Thanks this.
  11. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    Have the discussion without the personal attacks, please.

ethos and MACK E-6 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.