Bos star,M1 Express,M1 Transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Pappapeckj, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Pappapeckj

Pappapeckj Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Be careful they will keep your paychecks and not pay you. They changed there name alot. There trucks breaks down alot. They make you cheat log books. I won my court case and they won't pay cause there money is over seas there address is 2332 Huntertown In. So be careful they promise you we will take care of our drivers it's a lie they will push you till you wreck.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Make you cheat logbooks? How does that happen, without one's consent?

Broke Down 69 and ladr Thank this.
  4. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Does everyone 'wreck'?

Broke Down 69 and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    I'll bet it's one of those Eastern European owned Chicagoland area companies.

6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Huntertown, IN, if that's where they are, is just north of Ft Wayne. Maybe the comrades are branching out....

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  7. Thetommy6470

Thetommy6470 Bobtail Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Choo Choo
    Yup I worked for Senad a few years ago. He made a threat to one of the drivers I told him I wish he would threaten me Lol. Typical Bosnian company. That's what they are Volvo loving Bosnians that thinks Americans owe them something.

8. Broke Down 69

Broke Down 69 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Concord NC
    How in the bluest of blue Hells is one made to falsify a logbook. I am so sick of hearing this that I'm getting a severe case of the red ###. Grow a set and tell them to go pound sand. My god, what has happened to manhood anymore. I say we give @TripleSix his own sub forum to preach his manhood doctrine. Maybe some of these "men" would read it and realize the width and breadth of their shortcomings.

9. Thetommy6470

Apr 26, 2017
    Choo Choo
    Let me tell you what the owner Senad did. I driver told him no he want gonna run illegal and he was going to go to bed the police woke the driver up and put him out of the truck

10. Thetommy6470

Apr 26, 2017
    Choo Choo
    Senad as the owner has the right to put you out of his truck leaving you wherever you are lol

11. Broke Down 69

Broke Down 69 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Concord NC
    Yeah, and you, as a driver have the right to haul his ### in front of thr proper authorities for his infractions.

I would go into what your rights as a man would be in that case, but I feel it'd be a waste of time and likely would get the thread locked and me banned.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.