Builders transportation stay away!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Marcush315, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Marcush315

Marcush315 Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2018
    just giving my opinion on this company take what you want from what i say. This company is bad may close like all the other ones. This place is ##* backwards if your on percentage youll get high mile low loads with low freight charges if you get mileage youll get high freight charges with low miles. The guys that have been there 10+ plus years make the good money everyone just coming in and under get the scrapes. I heard this place used to be good but wanted to see for myself and they weren't lying yes ive made big checks only because breakdown pay(yes you'll get a mack but they aren't the best trucks they have oil leak and transmission problems.) and extra pay for not making enough money for the week. The minimum pay is a joke alot if critera to met that is #### near impossible. Equipment is big thing youll hear with them its old trailers are really old they have new ones but they like to keep those with the guys that have been there for awhile. Staff is a little rude. Dont be surprised if you walk in and a driver is turning that place upside down because a rookie with 3 months experience is making more than them true story saw it first hand. When you need equipment good luck equipment guy is a ahole and will interrogate you and he has no filter on his mouth. When you quit they will leave you stranded in memphis that area is bad alot of shootings plus the staff are armed some open carry some conceal. One last thing dont let them get away with taking your last check either stay home til you get it then leave. They say you bypass alot of scales thats a lie youll get inspected alot by dot btc oos percentage is high on fmcsa website. I know its all over the place but this place is bad. One last thing the pay seems alot but you wont make alot its seniority there. The bonus kiss it goodbye recruiters lie say youll get it every week nope you wont see it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Pretty much sounds like most companies out there, the veterans get the best equipment, and sometimes the rookie makes a better check. I get a decent check every payday often larger than the vetrans at the company, because I'm not looking for a fat refund from the IRS every spring. I don't use the tax system as a savings account, I'd rather have that money in my pocket right now than months down the road.

4. Iowalobertarian

Iowalobertarian Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2016
    Midwest
    I'm sorry but that actually sounds like a company I wouldnt mind working for,I mean it's all about seniority... As it should be... They are taking care of the people who get the job done..

TB John and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.