CFI Driver's What's Your 20? (2017 edition)

Discussion in 'CFI' started by Keeker, Jul 26, 2017.

1. hollywood76

hollywood76 Medium Load Member

Jan 16, 2015
    milwaukee wisconsin
    glad you safe rooster sounds like a rough day but u can do it man get sum rest and tomorrow is another day

RoadRooster Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ultratowel

Ultratowel Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2017
    To those of you expressing your concern about the caffeine pills. Yes I understand they aren’t the healthiest option but being a person who can’t stand coffee I’m seeing this as a much better alternative to drinking five hour energies every day. In both my wallet and my health. I never take anymore than one a day and that’s if I feel like I need it, which isn’t all the time. Everyone has a rough day here and there and those are the days I need it lol. And questions being raised due to me concerned about it being legal. I’d assume it’s legal as well although my trainer told me they were illigal in Canada but wasn’t sure about the USA, and thinking about it. Alcohol is legal to buy too and that’s otc, but definitely illigal to drive while under its abuse. Haha sometimes I worry too much but I’d rather be safe than sorry. Especially after that incident I had last month lol.... two more payments left on the ticket!

4. navypoppop

navypoppop Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Winter Haven, Fl.
    Hey Ultratowel,
    Do you like tea? Tea has more caffeine than coffee so maybe a cup of tea would give you a boost? I do not know if it makes a difference iced or hot but worth checking out and it's natural.

5. hollywood76

Jan 16, 2015
    milwaukee wisconsin
    delete

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  6. Ultratowel

Jul 7, 2017
    I have tried tea in the past but I never noticed anything, if anything I think they made me sleepier.. I even went as far as to trying to buy completely loose leave tea and steeping it special ways and all. Tea is great though but I feel like that’s more of a holiday thing for me now. I love the teas they sell at teavana and a good earl grey with a few sugars is so relaxing

7. doninwooster

doninwooster Light Load Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Wooster, OH
    Listen John, I'll gladly share with others whatever info I care to share when I feel the need. I dont appeciate you taking t upon yourself to discuss with others what I am doing. You concern yourself with getting your ### to school.

8. hollywood76

Jan 16, 2015
    milwaukee wisconsin
    ok kool beans next story please

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  9. RoadRooster

RoadRooster Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Wow... I'm outta here.

10. Ultratowel

Jul 7, 2017
    I don’t do drama, but honestly both of you are in the wrong. No need to get so worked up. We’re adults here, let’s act our ages, shake hands and move on.

11. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Heavy Load Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Cape Ann, Massachusetts
    And it's Doninwooster by a nose!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.